Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last game of what has been a very good January for us where we've reached the summit of the premier league for the first time this season and it's very possible we could be extending our lead at the top to 5 or possibly even 6 points looking at Liverpool's fixture away at Wigan tomorrow(28th). We more than did our job tonight so we can relax and just hope for Liverpool and the other two to drop points. They also have got a interesting game after we play this, the following day at home to Chelsea so there's a real possibility we could open up a nice little gap here ahead of the completion of our game in hand at home to Fulham.

We looked very good against West Brom and those sort of crushing victories boost confidence, good thing we have a home game immediately after to keep this up. Evra is possibly back for this one and you'd expect Rio and Park to continue their come backs in this game. Everton have got tons of injuries themselves and with a vital FA Cup replay at home to bitter rivals Liverpool 3 or 4 days after this I wouldn't rule out some players on their side being rested.

Nonetheless, I think we'll win this 2-0. Ronaldo to hit the goal trail again after his brace in the last game and Berbatov to continue his good form. :hopeful: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I'll take any type of win for this, because it so adds pressure to Pool and Chelsea for their upcoming match.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Its great to see Berbs, Tevez, and Ronaldo picking up form. I dont know if we can keep up the clean sheets but we will win this match for sure. Lets hope the injured players coming back dont mess with the momentum.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Games coming thick and fast, I love this time of the season, squeaky bum time.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I'll take any type of win for this, because it so adds pressure to Pool and Chelsea for their upcoming match.
So do you really hope we win this one or do you really, really hope we win this one.:rollani:

Knob.:D

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
So do you really hope we win this one or do you really, really hope we win this one.:rollani:

Knob.:D
He clearly means either a thrashing or a tight 1 nil, a viewpoint that I share. Now the pressure is off about the clean sheet, we can really kick on from here. Rooney will be back next week, that's going to be big for us.

No need to be so insultive to Drito either :thmbdown:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Mong.

I know what he means. It was a private joke between Drito and I which obviously you are not in on.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Mong.

I know what he means. It was a private joke between Drito and I which obviously you are not in on.

Some of us don't want those private jokes being brought into these match threads. If you have any private jokes, keep them in the boozer.

HTH

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Who are you to tell us where we can share a private joke?

If we want to share a private joke in here then we may do so, and we do not have to seek your permission.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Who are you to tell us where we can share a private joke?

If we want to share a private joke in here then we may do so, and we do not have to seek your permission.
:rollani:

I'm just saying, keep it United related, no need for insults, you ****.

HTH

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
:rollani::rollani:

Yeah, like you keep every thread on topic?

You should be the last person to pull me up on such things.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
:rollani::rollani:

Yeah, like you keep every thread on topic?

You should be the last person to pull me up on such things.

Nonsense.

Anyway, some of us want to talk about the match.

3-0 United, Rooney scoring on his comeback :)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Blo0dy 'ell! Since I've been away everyone seems to hate eachother here. I remember when PB, Rooney10, Newton, etc. used to be bumchums; sharing giggles, and tickling eachothers armspits. Now, they seem like a couple of United and Liverpool fans locked in a rusty shed together for a month. Lets just enjoy United's magical form together!

Anyways, I hope to see a confident performance by the United lads. Really want Rio and Vida to restart their mindboggling partnership again, and the rare joy of seeing Carlitos in the starting line-up. Hopefully Ronnie continues doing what he does best - score bags full of goals!

3-0 me thinks. Berba, Tevez and Ronnie penna!
(the overwhelming result against a really good side is basically due to our ripping win over WBA and Everton's big game against Arsenal tomorrow which may hamper them in one way or another)

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Yeah, Bateman and NG used to be young lovers and (Rooney10 for occasion threesomes). Now they, like all inevitable relationships have turned into bad tempered bats nagging each other. Just your typical relationship.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
what is this? Desperate Housewives?

·
Major
1,342 Posts
Well this forum surely has lot of self styled S*** heads who think they think best :pp

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Back where we belong. Love it.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
R10, Bucharest? What's the story there?

Anyway, should be a good game this one. If we can carry on our current form and hopefully have a few guys back from injury then we should be fine. We have to be wary from set-pieces because Arteta has a beautiful delivery and Fellaini and Lescott can be very dangerous in the air. With Vidic however, I'm not worrying too much.

2-0 win I reckon, Tev and Ronaldo with the goals.

·
Banned
564 Posts
4-0

Berbatov 3
Lescott og

1 - 20 of 127 Posts