Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard some of the new quadrants will be opened so you can expect an attendance of around 70 000, right kyle? :pp

3-1 for United hopefully.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
hopefully rooney is rested and RVN is restored to the starting line-up. And hopefully rossi gets a chance, though i'm not holding my breath

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fizzi, I think Sir Alex will go with Ruud and Louis upfront, Wayne will be rested and Sir Alex has said Rossi will get a chance soon so I won't be surprised if he makes an appearance with 20-15 mins to go if we're comfortable. :)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I don't think we can afford to tinker. We have to capitalise on the chink, albeit a small one, appearing in Chelsea's armour.

Same team except Wes for Vidic and Park for Richardson for me.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Red Bed said:
Fizzi, I think Sir Alex will go with Ruud and Louis upfront, Wayne will be rested and Sir Alex has said Rossi will get a chance soon so I won't be surprised if he makes an appearance with 20-15 mins to go if we're comfortable. :)
SPOT ON

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Red Bed said:
I have heard some of the new quadrants will be opened so you can expect an attendance of around 70 000, right kyle? :pp

3-1 for United hopefully.
after watching the scoreline for the pool game manchester united 4 birmingham 0 :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts