Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be another win towards our surge back to the top. hopefully Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and er Hull drop points. :D

Looks like there's been no injuries on international duty + we'll have Carrick back for this one. I'd go gung ho personally, we've been so dominant in recent games a big scoreline is extremely likely to come and I think if we started this team on Saturday it would give us the best possible chance to do that;

Edwin

Neville/Brown
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Carrick
Anderson

Ronaldo
Rooney
Tevez

Berbs.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think once we get the first goal in we'll roll over them get another 2 or 3. looking to see Berba get his first EPL goal for us =D

Long live Berba

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Should be another win towards our surge back to the top. hopefully Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and er Hull drop points. :D

Looks like there's been no injuries on international duty + we'll have Carrick back for this one. I'd go gung ho personally, we've been so dominant in recent games a big scoreline is extremely likely to come and I think if we started this team on Saturday it would give us the best possible chance to do that;

Edwin

Neville/Brown
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Carrick
Anderson

Ronaldo
Rooney
Tevez

Berbs.
That attack makes me cum.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If we do not see that attack at home against fecking West Brom, I'll be fecking pissed. Everyone wants to see it, because if it works, oh my, magic:proud:

As for the score, hope it is a thumping. Any of the scorers and also finally Anderson scoring would be great. Nani getting some time would be good too for his confidence.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Nani needs some time on the pitch big time. Certainly hope he starts.. I just hope Fletchers dad doesnt see it fit to rest Rooney. He's on fire at the moment.

PS: Gab; that's the worst pre match I've ever seen you do. What's going on......?? ;)

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
West Brom is an under-rated footballing side. Their football is immaculate and simply amazing - If only they had a deadly striker up front, they would have caused teams all sorts of problems.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Rafael starting:proud:(though so would like to see Fabio get some playing time too, if it's true that he is the more talented one).

Tevez and Anderson not made it, after arriving yesterday apparently.

Sh!te that Giggsy starts ahead of Nani, who still hasn't had one start in the Premiership this year.

Team:

---------------VDS
Rafael--Ferdinand---Vidic--Evra
Ronaldo--Fletcher-Giggs--Park
--------Berbatov-Rooney

Bench: Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, Nani, O'Shea, Evans, Gibson.

Basically if things don't go well, only Nani can make some difference as a sub, as the rest are bollocks attacking wise.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Rafael starting....surprising to see that nani not getting the start...

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
TBH i have not seen many teams to come to old trafford and play like WBA....they look really confident,....

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Rooney........disallowed Goal....

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Rooney again stopped by Carson....

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
evra out ....oshea in....