Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can see one of the two front men being dropped for Carlitos here, shouldn't really be too much of an issue. We're better than Liverpool and Arsenal who have together only taken 1 point out of 6 against Stoke. We'll get back to winning ways here, and I foresee a lengthy unbeaten run.

Prediction: 5-0 to United, Ronaldo, Tevez (2), Nani and Anderson.

Yep, he'll break his drought here. :proud:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
We need to start smashing teams. Taking our chances and tightening up at the back.

5-0. Whiteside, McGrath, Hughes (2), Olsen.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
LOL maybe hes drunken.

1 ******* long week . Need something to forget today. :yuck:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
What's her name?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Really hope Carlitos starts and score. Anderson is due his as well. Hope Fabio gets a chance on the bench ahead of O'Gay.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
F*CKING KILL THEM.

·
Registered
741 Posts
4-0 wayne, tevez, nani and anderson

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Yours truely will be in attendance, I can confirm that. If anyone wants anything from the Man U megastore, then send me a PM.

Anderson will score. Fact.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Wrong place, but for the QPR game, is Fabio injured or something? Because while the rest of the kids including Gibson got mentioned for a game against them, he never was. And I'd think he would have got at least a bench place, considering the success of his supposedly less talented brother.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Wrong place, but for the QPR game, is Fabio injured or something? Because while the rest of the kids including Gibson got mentioned for a game against them, he never was. And I'd think he would have got at least a bench place, considering the success of his supposedly less talented brother.
He dislocated his shoulder and had to have an operation. Think he was ruled out for a few months.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts