Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing less than a victory will suffice, and please keep Hargreaves out of the side Fergie.

Prediction: 0-3, Ronaldo 2, Tevez.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Our chance to go on top once again, hope this one lasts till the end of the season.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
nani, carrick MUST start...

3-0 to united.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
satish dw lad it's derby i agree we shouldn't be complacent but its derby we have enough depth to play without carrick.... maybe a scholes-anderson ...

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Defensive minded midfielders aren't needed here, give Hargreaves a little rest.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
satish dw lad it's derby i agree we shouldn't be complacent but its derby we have enough depth to play without carrick.... maybe a scholes-anderson ...
carrick didnt start in the last match..so he needs to start this one...i want 3 points more than anything else..and to go top of the table.....

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I have a feeling this is going to be a thrashing considering how pissed off everyone is about Pompey.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
These are the games where you need to deliver a good firm bumming.
Brilliant, My wife loved that comment!!

United should win their next 2 games or they dont deserve the epl title. Watch out for chelski they can go 2 points behind arse if they win their games in hand.

I said it b4 and i will say it again, the season of champions has only begun. The boys play good football at the start of the season while the champions peak when it matters.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
0-1 United. Ronaldo Free Kick from 22.7 meters top right corner in the 67th (if Hargreaves plays.)

0-7 Ronaldo 7x, scoring in the 3rd, 11th, 19th, 25th, 47th, 49th, 53rd before being subbed (if Hargreaves doesn't start).

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I hope we play Carrick and Fletcher in the middle. That to me is our best midfield paring!! I perosnally have never been a big fan of young Fletcher but lately for some reason i really want him to play, and i cant believe im saying this but its the truth. I want him to play for most of the games here on in, especially in the bigger and more important games.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I hope we play Carrick and Fletcher in the middle. That to me is our best midfield paring!! I perosnally have never been a big fan of young Fletcher but lately for some reason i really want him to play, and i cant believe im saying this but its the truth. I want him to play for most of the games here on in, especially in the bigger and more important games.
fletcher> anderson or scholes :confused:
i agree he has improved alot but not enough to start over andershow probly our best midfielder this year...

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Derby got battered at Stamford Bridge tonight, 6-1.

What are the chances we'll see a completely different Derby on Saturday.

Ooh, let's get fired up and GIVE EVERY LAST ****ING BIT we have to beat 'Man U' & stop them winning the league. Doesn't matter what happens in the other games, we're going ****ing down anyway.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Derby got battered at Stamford Bridge tonight, 6-1.

What are the chances we'll see a completely different Derby on Saturday.

Ooh, let's get fired up and GIVE EVERY LAST ****ING BIT we have to beat 'Man U' & stop them winning the league. Doesn't matter what happens in the other games, we're going ****ing down anyway.
Nil

1 - 20 of 164 Posts