Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm, what shall i watch, Milan derby or United??? :D :D

I think i'll go with the latter. :pp

We have an opportunity to cut the gap to 4 points as Chelsea play on Saturday and after 9 wins on the bounce I really think we'll make it 10 v Sunderland.

I predict 3-0 for United. :)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
dont want to be too confident but i view this sunderland team as a lamb approaching the slaughter... they have got to be the worst premiership team ever, and anything less than a very convincing win for united will not be good enough...

5-0 to united

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
3-0 to United

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
This is the match that officially sees Sunderland relegated. They will put in a big performance for pride but our boys will be too good at the end. I see a professional 2-0 win for the Reds.

Hopefully, Botlon has a bit more balls then my now disliked Hammers and at least steal a point from Mourofaho.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
3-1 to united.
And whoever asked, i dont know if rossi will, he'll have had a long journey home, they dont come home for a few days yet and so he may not get a chance, hope he does though.
anyone else going to the game???

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Can't take this game lightly, complacency is not an option.

Pro performance, but the dam could easily burst open for a goal flood if Sunderlands spirit is broken.

The gap will be 4 points if United win this, squeaky bum time for Chelsea.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
please start rossi in this game. Its not going to be like fergie is playing with fire.

4-0 to united.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Red Bed said:
Hmmm, what shall i watch, Milan derby or United??? :D :D

I think i'll go with the latter. :pp

We have an opportunity to cut the gap to 4 points as Chelsea play on Saturday and after 9 wins on the bounce I really think we'll make it 10 v Sunderland.

I predict 3-0 for United. :)

manchester united 4 sunderland 1 :hopefull:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
This should be our line-up for the game:

...................howard
neville.....brown.....vidic.....eva
ronaldo...o'shea...fletcher...park
...............saha...ruud

We should give a few players a rest (mainly Giggs, Rooney and Rio) as we have an important game against Tottenham a few days later.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts