Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple really, win the game = win the title. Chelsea play at Newcastle tomorrow which won't be easy but I think with them being so close to us that should be enough motivation for them to grind out a win to take it to the last day so it's all down to us. Nani is banned for this one and the opening 2 games of next season due to that immature little moment of madness v West Ham so Giggsy will probably start here. SAF also said he's hopeful Rooney will be back for this one aswell as Vida. Wigan's win at Villa has ensured safety for them so that coupled with Brucey being our ex captain makes me think Wigan won't be too motivated for this, I hope so anyway. :D

Probable line up:

---------- van Der Sar ---------
--- Brown - Rio - Vidic - Evra ---
Ronaldo - Carrick - Scholes - Giggs
--------- Rooney - Tevez -------

Prediction: 0-2 United, Ronaldo and Rooney. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Would be superb for Anderson to get his first goal on his final league game. Though saying that, even if we are winning and are on the 90th minute and get a penalty, I still think Ronaldo won't let him take it:D.

Will take any type of win for this one. Hopefully we go at them from the beginning though, to settle the match early, because if we cannot score early, panic will set in.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
We have to watch our for Valencia. Trickey little bugger that one.
Good second goal against Villa as well. Besides for him we don't have much to worry about. Their biggest threat will probably be from set-pieces with Scharner their Austrian monster.
I'm going for a solid 2-0 win for United with Ronaldo getting the goals in stereotypical fashion.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's destiny for Andershow to score the winning goal in the 89th minute.

:)
I'd love it, i'd just love it. :D

I'm gonna say it now, he'll either score in this game or in Moscow. :stuckup:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
:hopeful::hopeful::hopeful::hopeful:

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chelsea won 2-0 at Newcastle so we're back on equal points again, any mistake on Sunday and we will be handed the biggest punishment.

its going to be a tough match...I am sure everybody would be happy with a 1-0 win
Any sort of win will do, hope we just kill things off early so Sky don't get this late drama they'll no doubt be hoping for and hyping up in the run up to Sunday.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
After today's match, if we are not Champions next week, we'll be the worst chokers ever. In any way, shape or form we should tw*t Wigan in normal circumstance, so if any points are dropped, it'd be pure choking.

Cmon 4-0 away win:D:fero:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After today's match, if we are not Champions next week, we'll be the worst chokers ever. In any way, shape or form we should tw*t Wigan in normal circumstance, so if any points are dropped, it'd be pure choking.

Cmon 4-0 away win:D:fero:
We haven't won away from home since that win at Derby back in March. :eek: To be fair though our away games since then have been very tough and this is a Wigan side that have ensured safety, if we don't win this game we have nobody to blame. Anyway, i'm not even gonna think about not winning this anymore, we are due a away win and I think we'll get it.

We recovered some of our fluency on Saturday and that'll be vital, Vidic and Rooney are hopefully back in for this one to further boost us. :hopeful:

·
Registered
861 Posts
It hardly going to be an easy game, given the pressure that the players are under to deliver the EPL..... but they are a professional lot, and I believe that CR will cap an absolutely amazing season with a hat-trick.... with a couple other goals going in here and there..... 5-1 to united with wigan scoring the first goal :pp ....

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
nevermind

Cmon Wigan you MU loving sobs

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Just noticed the thread title...

... shouldn't really have a different title for this game. Take the 'Title Decider' part out or you'll jinx it.:scared::scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Yeah Drito, you fecking wee jock bassa. :D
Yes it him? I thought it was you.

Drito, you wee gobshite! Sort it out. We've warned you before.:mad:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it him? I thought it was you.

Drito, you wee gobshite! Sort it out. We've warned you before.:mad:
Wasn't me, i'd have put PL Final. :stuckup: Blame the kilt wearing, fried mars bar eating ruffian. :devil:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Ohh feck off you ginger Risse's arse licking kunt, you told me to change it ya poof.

Doesn't matter now though, we're going down. I touched it, it's possessed with my jinxiness now, we're doomed arghhhhh ardhhhhh

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oy! Talk like that can get one banned round here these days....

You bloody pome :pp

But if you are still determined on insulting, then try this, its fun:
http://www.insult-o-matic.com/
Bookmarked. ;)

Ohh feck off you ginger Risse's arse licking kunt, you told me to change it ya poof.

Doesn't matter now though, we're going down. I touched it, it's possessed with my jinxiness now, we're doomed arghhhhh ardhhhhh
In all seriousness, i'm nervous as hell already. Please god just fast forward things to Sunday already, get this game over and done with. I keep getting these terrible feelings we'll f it up.

I'm just being a ****ing woman though :), I trust SAF and the lads, this is the sort of games they live for and there's far more chance of us winning than failing. There, not so hard being an optimist. :)

1 - 20 of 129 Posts