Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are due some luck in this fixture, we've lost and drawn from winning positions late on in this corresponding fixture over the past 2 seasons and with the suspensions, injuries and most of all low confidence at Arsenal right now. We have got to take advantage, we've been seriously unlucky in the last 2 games and I things will start evening themselves out soon, they always do.

Rooney still on the lookout for his 100th club goal of his career, what better place to get it than the Emirates Stadium and the team he loves to score against. 1-2 to United, Rooney and Berbatov scoring. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
3-0 United. Come on.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Ronaldo also on the lookout for his 100th goal.

We really will never have a better chance to win at the Emirates. I hope and pray that we give thema beating. I reckon Anderson should start because he adds a different dimension to the midfield, with his aggressiveness but also his passing and dribbling ability. Will Wes be back for this one? I sure hope so because we can't trust Rafael in these big games yet, he still needs to mature.

I also hope Ramsey plays and gets the stuffing knocked out of him just to show him what a fool he has been. (As if he doesn't know it already)

My prediction: 0-2 Rooney double.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
I also hope Ramsey plays and gets the stuffing knocked out of him just to show him what a fool he has been. (As if he doesn't know it already
You're not allowed to do that against Arsenal players. They might cry or something.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Invasion of the fcukwits time.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Considering how we've stuffed up our results there like Yatta said, I'll take a win in any form. Saying that, for goalscorers would like Carlitos to get one as a boost to his confidence as he seemed frustrated last night, or Anderson to get his first:)

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
A MUST win game....They are really on a low but they will be Up for this match.

Its quite early...but this is the team Fergue will go with IMO

-----------------------VDS-----------------------------

----gary------------Rio---------Vidic------Evra------------

---------------Fletch-----Carrick---Andersson-----------------

--------------Ronaldo-------Berba---------Rooney-----------------

Andersson to OWN Cesc, 2-1 to united....................

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
They are always up for playing united.

I reckon we will get a point .... but we need 3.

Really hoping we can find some form in this game, as we have been pretty sporadic thus far. With some obvious excuses though. Here's hoping for a really special Rooney performance.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
We must win, absolutely no excuses.

2-0.

Rooney and Berbatov.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I can't wait to win.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wish I was as confident as you Mihailo, over 2 hours left to kick off and i'm shitting bricks.

I can see Park starting, typical of Fergie in the big games. :mad:

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Spank them :fero:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Spank them :fero:
Your sig is interesting. Dark Andy clearly knows nothing about football supporters. If we were in the Championship we'd still get bigger gates than most of the Premiership.

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Dark Andy clearly knows nothing about football supporters.
I know :D

IT was great to see someone saying something positive about us though, even though it was a load of claptrap

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Your sig is interesting. Dark Andy clearly knows nothing about football supporters. If we were in the Championship we'd still get bigger gates than most of the Premiership.
Yeah, take out Arsenal, Manure and Liverpool from his statement and it'd be more apt.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts