Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't see this being as tough as the corresponding fixture last season, hopefully we see the same team that started yesterdays win bar Anderson or Scholesy in for Fletch.

Prediction: 0-3 to United, Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney netting. :thmbup:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
45-1 to Fulham.

Anderson will score.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
3-0 United, Rooney 3x

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Drummer said:
Only concern I have is that lyon game is 3 days after this. Hope fergie plays our best team, so many times have we played weakened teams against these poor teams and dropped silly points by giving the, the initiative from the start!
Amen to that

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
United should be looking to blow fulham away, to really send a message of power to Arsenal. Right now arsenal are very vunerable, if united can hammer the next 3 teams in the league (We should at least win) then no matter what arsenal do, we will be sending them a message that we aint gonna be letting them have the league without a fight.

Historically, if you look at Wenger teams, they generally dont respond well to pressure situations, big expectations on them, coupled with a challenger thats really putting it up to them. United need to start hammering nails to their league coffins!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
0-4 would be really pretty! With Rooney, Ronaldo, and Tevez amongst the goals.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vedz said:
0-4 would be really pretty! With Rooney, Ronaldo, and Tevez amongst the goals.
The 3 points are the only thing that matters, would take a scruffy 1-0 off Tevez's backside if offered now. We really cannot take liberties with the way our form has been away from home this season compared to last.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Yes we can. Go team red devils!!12

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Vidic15 said:
The 3 points are the only thing that matters, would take a scruffy 1-0 off Tevez's backside if offered now. We really cannot take liberties with the way our form has been away from home this season compared to last.
I totally agree mate, most of the time im happy with a scraper 1-0 win, and i would take it here aswell. Im just saying that something like 4-0 would be good for confidence and would send out a powerful message to Arsenal.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
If we dont get 3 points im banning myself from this forum....for at least 2 weeks.

Thank You.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
This is first of the 11 Finals for us to retain the EPL.no more resting of the players, no more dropping points. Three points is a MUST.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
This game is even bigger for us 'cause Arsenal have a tough game against Villa on Sunday. We could really put the pressure on.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I hope we dont continue out pattern of catching up to Arsenal and then f*cking things up against West Ham, Shitty etc to give them a lead again.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This game is even bigger for us 'cause Arsenal have a tough game against Villa on Sunday. We could really put the pressure on.
Lie.

Arsenal play the same time at us. No real room for error, we have the quality, just use it SAF. Unforgivable if we **** up this one, Fulham are a mediocre side to be put away.

If SAF introduces the likes of Hargreaves and Giggs back in and removes Nani and Carrick who have been outstanding recently then honestly, I can see points being lost here.

Hopefully the penny has dropped with SAF now though, after the Lyon game and seeing the difference in the side with those two on the pitch aswell as the extremely good wins away at Newcastle and at home to Le Arse.

Just play our best team i.e no Giggsy or Hargreaves and it really should be a comfortable win. But I really cannot see even Fergie bringing them back in this time which is why I have made the prediction I made in the 1st post of this thread.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts