Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Abola is reporting that PDC is talking with Santanders prez about bringing the talented Romanian...if we giet this guy...wow..he is F ucking good!

G

·
Which one is it cos I believe there are 2 of them - Is it the one that scored vs Portugal in the Antas (that free kick in the 90th which Baia really should of saved)??

Isn't he/both a bit old??

If he's anything like Ion Timofte I'm all in favour of another Romanian at the cathedral.

G

·
Which one is it cos I believe there are 2 of them - Is it the one that scored vs Portugal in the Antas (that free kick in the 90th which Baia really should of saved)??

Isn't he/both a bit old??

If he's anything like Ion Timofte I'm all in favour of another Romanian at the cathedral.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not the one who scored against us. He played for the U-21 side..so he played against Edgar, bakero et al. He has been capped 8 times by Romania I believe. To quote the brits..correct me if I am wrong with this expression...but...
"this player is playing a blinder"

I hope I used the quote in the right tense.....

:)

G

·
Pinto da Costa if you are reading this thread please buy Munteanu...
Yes, yes please....
He is great and only 20 years old...he scored against Portugal but in U21
He is the most promissing player Romania has...
He is Catalin Munteanu and not Dorinel Monteanu although they are both in the EURO 2000
Watch him....
BUY HIM!!!!

Hewitt

PORTO!!!!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another Munteanu fan!

MUNTEANU! MUNTEANU! MUNTEANU!

the next hagi!

G

·
Hey would send this these forums to PDC se he can see what the fans think. Imagine the fan power! We could drive out a manager if he ever messed up in charge! :)

·
International
9,682 Posts
Hey, Marcoa,

the Romanian media is saying that for Munteanu, the player of Salamanca, is a battle in three: Porto, Benfica and Sporting. The price is $ 3 mil. and Porto has the first option but they are a bit confused if they want him or not.

You'd better get him!

HAI ROMANIA!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope we get Munteanu....the next Hagi?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
That would be nice but PDC is like one those people that spends an hour in the Supermarket to buy just a few items! He spends forever buying players - he pulls out then he's in its all too confusing for us fans. Why can't he just go out there and sign someone and thats that. We are not a poor club so take some risks PDC!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PDC would you just buy Munteanu!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! And don't let Dani go to Luz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
i know it's true TACO PDC takes ages 2 buy 1 player..And most of the times it's from the portuguese league...Y...

just buy MUNTEANU...

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
PDC is like one of those middle eastern men that spends ages haggling over the price of oil.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Munteanu signs for Atletico Madrid

Munteanu has signed for Spanish Divsion 2 team Atletico Madrid and left his club Salamanca.

Kiko also renewed his contract at the club for another 4 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts