Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

I'm sure some of you hear play PES 4...in my game, I have only one player from Udinese: Muntari. When I bought him, I only got him because he had good stats, was young, and cheap. But I had never heard of him, but he's doing really well for me!

Anyway, I wanted some information on him...full name, how is he playing this season, does he score often, what is he especially good at, what he is NOT good at, which country is he from...anything.

I'd be happy if you had some clips of him (if there are any!).

Anyway, thanks for this, and...

Condolences against Reggina :moan:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
full name: Sulley Ali Muntari
bon in : Accra (Ghana)

...he's a defensive central midfielder, he never scored in 3 years that he plays for us...because his not his job:D
He's good as a playmaker and in the defensive phase... maybe just sometimes made silly fauls and that's what's wrong in him.
This season are playing sometimes great, sometimes shit...for exaple today was bad...2 games ago was one of the best on field...

He's young have to lear a lot, but he's already wanted by most of the big clubs btw...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah his name is Sulley Muntari and i think he can play more position than just DMF as well.. probably SMF and CMF as well as maybe LB.

Anyways i've wathed him a couple times and just like all other Udinese players ;) he's very impressive.. of course no to me as i already know them all :) and their abilities but to someone who doesn't know much about Udinese and just watching a match.

he also has a very good passing on him... kinda reminds of Veron in his good days... when he switches ball from one side to another.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
On Pes 4 Muntari is an absolute beast of a midfielder. He's a one man midfield with ALL of his stats past 80. I think they overrated his developpement a little but who cares...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts