Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Udinese's young exciting dynamo Sulley Muntari has come out and said that he'd like to join a big club.Muntari who has impressed so many this season has no shortage of admirers and many are following him.IMO he should stay at Udinese for quite a while and gain some valuable experience.
They're a great club with exciting times ahead.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I hope so but if Udinese is ever going to be a big club they are going to have to start holding on to the players who are coveted by everyone else. Also doing well in January is fairly important as well so that you can qualify for the Champions League.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm quite sure I read it on goal.com,As I said he should stay at udinese a club that is going places and will be up there as always.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arianna said:
and u believe this site?:howler:
Well they do have alot of truthful stories and most players do want to come to a big club with all respects.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
They are going to have to pay these players. Don't let them go. Teach them to learn Udinese and say " You want a world class club! Stay with Udinese!"

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Schumy said:
Well they do have alot of truthful stories and most players do want to come to a big club with all respects.
but Muntari for now have never said something wrong.And all the players dream to play in a big club btw.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Muntari today played like shit. ...so he can dream about big teams for ever if he continue like that

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arianna said:
Muntari today played like shit. ...so he can dream about big teams for ever if he continue like that
Give the guy a break you can't expect anyone to have a blinder week in week out.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arianna said:
:wallbang: try to ask to the Udin fans...are all mad with him:D
Why because he played so sh*t?Udinese had rotten luck vs Bologna I saw the replay.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Schumy said:
Why because he played so sh*t?Udinese had rotten luck vs Bologna I saw the replay.
because in the whole season he's playing only for himself! ...have played for the team only 5-6 times.... why he can't play like he's able everytime???

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Arianna said:
because in the whole season he's playing only for himself! ...have played for the team only 5-6 times.... why he can't play like he's able everytime???
Well that bemuses me if he does and if people think that.It would be quite sad if he is playing for himself though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sometimes I get the feeling Muntari is the only player who gives a shit about this team. I hope he stays for a long time.

Not all supporters are mad at him btw. I agree with "flyer".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts