Xtratime Community banner

Munir El Haddadi

11K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Andy Christ 
#1 ·
18-year old Spanish forward of Moroccan descent from Barca's academy...made his debut last spring amid little fanfare but was Barca's top scorer this preseason and might play a bigger part in the coming season.

See less See more
#2 ·
The new Bojan

#4 ·
i think you might like him, he has this metrosexual wannabe Neymar streak in him too
Keep trying to bring some talents up Andy , but none can match what this guy will bring to the beautiful game :proud:

#6 ·
I would really like this to be the new Messi-CR7 battle of the future. I nominated Tielemans to be Hachim's arch enemy in the future but who knows.

#8 ·
Reminds me of Di Maria at times..

But why the fvck would a sane male pose like this with his lips for a picture? for fvck sake, Munir.

#11 ·
It doesn't matter anymore what mature people think. He does it for the chicks his age who apearently dig it.

#9 ·
18-year old Spanish forward of Moroccan descent from Barca's academy...made his debut last spring amid little fanfare but was Barca's top scorer this preseason and might play a bigger part in the coming season.
He won't

i think you might like him, he has this metrosexual wannabe Neymar streak in him too

He definitely won't.

Those are some of the gayest things I've ever seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.