Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18-year old Spanish forward of Moroccan descent from Barca's academy...made his debut last spring amid little fanfare but was Barca's top scorer this preseason and might play a bigger part in the coming season.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
The new Bojan

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
i think you might like him, he has this metrosexual wannabe Neymar streak in him too
Keep trying to bring some talents up Andy , but none can match what this guy will bring to the beautiful game :proud:

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Ødegaard is younger and better than him :stuckup:
I would really like this to be the new Messi-CR7 battle of the future. I nominated Tielemans to be Hachim's arch enemy in the future but who knows.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Reminds me of Di Maria at times..

But why the fvck would a sane male pose like this with his lips for a picture? for fvck sake, Munir.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
18-year old Spanish forward of Moroccan descent from Barca's academy...made his debut last spring amid little fanfare but was Barca's top scorer this preseason and might play a bigger part in the coming season.
He won't

i think you might like him, he has this metrosexual wannabe Neymar streak in him too

He definitely won't.

Those are some of the gayest things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
12,545 Posts
Reminds me of Di Maria at times..

But why the fvck would a sane male pose like this with his lips for a picture? for fvck sake, Munir.
It doesn't matter anymore what mature people think. He does it for the chicks his age who apearently dig it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts