Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Have you ever been using different FB accounts regularly for over a good period, like a year. Mainly for Business/promotion purpose and did not get any problem from FB?

I had been asked before in separate occasions.

a) to Identify random pictures which I failed. (who the F knows all people)
b) being informed about racial post in Page + Ban (which there is none)
c) Just banned for no reason.

I did research online, Some say FB detection goes like this. But which is which?

1. Clear Cache at each log inand can have any number of accounts.
2. FB detects IP addresses. (but then in a company , there should many sharing the same IPs?)
3. FB detects MAC addresses. So Its pointless to use the same PC.

so experts, what do you think is FB detecting. I need to use more than 1 FB. I dont like FB at all, but they are undeniably the best for marketing.

Thanx

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Why not open your second profile as a "page" rather than as a separate account?

I did research online, Some say FB detection goes like this. But which is which?

1. Clear Cache at each log inand can have any number of accounts.
2. FB detects IP addresses. (but then in a company , there should many sharing the same IPs?)
3. FB detects MAC addresses. So Its pointless to use the same PC.

so experts, what do you think is FB detecting.
1 - Use private browsing (incognito mode in Chrome, InPrivate in IE etc)
2 - Unlikely
3 - Also unlikely

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cuz a page (alone by itself) is more like waiting for people to come. Very Reactive.

A user can swiftly move around and target specific people, show presence in groups and other pages. Can add friend when necessary. (without using Real Identity on primary account). Then Invite them to my page and/or add them instantly to my group.

thanks. I suppose you mean its quite unlikely that FB use detection of Ip and Mac-addresses. Therefore incognito is sufficient right?

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Well then you are using it in a fashion unintended by the service, and thus they won't like you doing it.

You shouldn't even require private browsing - there are millions of households sharing computers and logging on to Facebook with multiple accounts without issue.

What they will be detecting is suspicious behaviour, such as adding friends to target with your advertising who you don't actually know in real life. When you reject a friend request, you can specify why, so I'm guessing several people are rejecting your advances and stating that they don't know you. And that in turn sets off alarm bells and has your account monitored or tested.

If this has happened several times, their system might track your IP address. When you sign up, it'll say "this guy again" right off the bat.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Do you have more than one device? If i understand fb restrictions and detection methods correctly, then it might work if you logon from a different device for each account, while using an IP alternation service (proxy, hidemyass, etc). This way IP and mac addresses will be different for each account.

Would that work, zico?

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
They're not going to track/log your MAC address.

And your IP address won't differ unless you're using a different connection, i.e., another internet connection.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Just get behind 10 proxies

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Use Tor .

They've just enabled secure, anonymous Facebook browsing.

You're still misusing the service and will likely be pinned for it. It's more than likely the high volume of friend requests getting rejected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts