Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Another shit show expected, and every cvnt in the world saying "Valencia should have never let Emery go"...

·
Registered
33,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those wins vs Real and Barca though!

Thought you still had something about you.

You looked alright at City too.

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
I'm seeing lots of:
XI #Valencia tested: Jaume; Cancelo, Abdennour, Santos, Gayà, Fuego, Danilo, Enzo, Parejo, Gomes; Paco Alcácer.

Really exploiting our pace on the flanks with this one Nuno.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
we have a huge problem with the squad. the idea prolly was too play 433 as default formation using negredo upfront. when negs sucked we turned to paco who is a poacher, most happy to just sit on the shoulder of the defence. not ideal striker for a 433. so nuno needs to make a decision.

however, throwing all 6 midfielders in playing god knows what formation is probably not the correct one

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Hi, can someone share a link to watch the game. I searched for one in Roja Directa but I couldn't find one. Thank you.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
Nobody at Valencia will be making any interviews before, during and after the game apart from the players and dictator Nuno. What a sad club this has become. Wouldn't surprise me if he's sacked after it if he loses even if he's been "given" the next two games and the Champions League-game to prove his worth..

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Why the fcuk has he dropped Jaume? Nuno....

1 - 20 of 106 Posts