Keane - 7.5
Scholes - 7
RVN - 6
Giggs - 8

·
Registered
109 Posts
my ratings!

i'm gonna stick my nose in & give yer my marks! ;)

"Barmy" Barthez 7 - That save from Riise's thunderbolt was AWESOME!

P Nev 6 - Da Pool didn't attack down the flanks too much so he did ok!

G Nev 6 - Did ok!

"Silly" Silvestre 6 - Didn't go forward as often as we would've liked! :(

Blanc 8* - my MOTM :star: He read the game well & quite a few times stopped Liverpool in their tracks but sadly played Liverpool onside for their goal!

Veron 7 - A better performance by him & our 2nd best player today! Worked really hard & his passing was very good!

Keano 6 - One of his worst performances of the season!

Becks 6 - Still not at his best!

Scholes 5 - Bloody awful! :( He kept giving the ball away! :mad:

Giggs 6 - Had his moments but failed as a proper strike partner for Ruud!

Ruud 6 - Ultra defensive Liverpool & lack of service meant he didn't see much of the ball, maybe should've had a penalty!

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks M.A.T, and by the way, you are welcome to take part in these things as much as you want. This isn't a closed shop;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
hahhahahah

for an ultra defensive team we had more chance's on target then you.

and penalty?

you really are scrapping the barrel!

WE OWN YOU!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Barthez - 7 .....solid performance even tho he didnt have to do much, that save vs Risse was str8 forward and I expected him to catch it.

Phil Neville - 8....I think Phil played very well. He tried getting invloved in the game which was good to see.

Gaz - 7.5 .....another good match at centre back.

Blanc - 9 ....definetely MOM. Cant believe Gerard got it over Laurent. Always won the ball. Best game in a red shirt.

Silvestre - 7.5.....a good game by Mickey. I never rated him but he is proving me wrong as he is becoming more effective pushing up !

Beckham - 8....still not at his best but he is improving. Work rate is unbelievable.

Veron - 8.5....after the Everton game, best game in a red shirt. His defence was awsome winning some brilliant tackles and spraying the ball around very well.

Keane - 7 ....seemed a little quiet than normal and should have been more involved.

Scholes - 7....same as Keano.

RVN - 6...didnt get the service. Dont blame him at all, should have had Ole next to him !!!!!

Giggs - 8....played ok but IMO he stuffed up with alot of our chances. He could have been the hero.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Great to know that veron re-gain some of his magic...you,ll see miracles when he get his everything back...

·
Registered
441 Posts
barthez - 7
p neville - 7
g neville - 8
blanc - 8
silvestre - 7
keane - 7
scholes - 6
veron - 7
beckham - 6.5
giggs - 6.5
rvn - 6.5

front players were marked out of the game i am afraid - fergie should have played ole with giggs on the left and dropped scholes

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: hahhahahah

OwenIsGod said:
for an ultra defensive team we had more chance's on target then you.

and penalty?

you really are scrapping the barrel!

WE OWN YOU!
checked the league recently?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Beckham007 said:
Blanc - 9 ....definetely MOM. Cant believe Gerard got it over Laurent. Always won the ball. Best game in a red shirt.
Well, I think Blanc is partly to blame for the goal - Murphy was unmarked, and Blanc was too slow to catch him up. Other than that, he was very good in what he does best, reading the game and being at the right place at the right time.

Giggs playing upfront was a mistake - like someone said here, Ole should've been given the chance to continue his fine run, and if he was injured, why did he come from the bench, only to play just a handful of minutes? He should've entered on the hour mark, and I was very surprised when I saw Fergie waiting so long to make the substitutions, when it was obvious we had trouble breeching their defensive lines.

And about Veron, I must once again disagree; this is simply not the performance required from a 28M pounds (was it that much?) player. However, he has played better then against Blackburn, so I hope he continues to improve.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Paki said:

And about Veron, I must once again disagree; this is simply not the performance required from a 28M pounds (was it that much?) player. However, he has played better then against Blackburn, so I hope he continues to improve.
I actually have to agree with this assessment of Veron - yet again he failed to grab a game by the scruff of the neck :depress:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: Re: Re: hahhahahah

OwenIsGod said:

I have and arsenal can now go past u!

just aslong as you kuntz dont win it im happy!

have you tried puberty yet? it might help you mature a bit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hahaha

why do you like lookin at boys in shorts yer dirty fecker!

im afraid i am going to have to disapoint u, as I am more of a man then u will ever be prawn0128!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Barthez-8
Phil-7
Blanc-8.5
Gaz-7
Slivestre-6.5
Beckham-7.5
Keane-6.5
Veron-8
Scholes-5.5
Giggs-7
Ruud-6

·
Registered
35 Posts
YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor!!!

I have read your private message and I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

you dirty beggar!

These manc bumchums of yours may be like that but I am certainly not!

HOW DARE YOU SIR!

HOW DARE YOU!

·
Registered
555 Posts
barthez-8- didnt have much to do
blanc-8-other than leaving murphy open for the goal, had a solid performance.
phil-6-ok, when it came to defensive duties, but can't pass a ball for his life
g.nev-7.5-quite sound at the back and his man to man coverage was really good
mickey-7.5-had a pretty good game,always a positive when you have a attacking minded defender
keane-7.5-a true warrior, offensively quieter than usual but theres so much he can do
veron-8-one of his better games,the only one who showed creativity on the field,nice touches,did quite well defensively and spread the ball nicely
becham-6.5-worked hard, but possessed no imagination and was quite inaffective with his crosses. all maybe a result of a knock he picked up in the first half
scholes-6-poor showing,maybe not comfortable on the wing
giggs-6.5-had a couple shots on target,but that was bout it, should go back to his old position
rvn-6.5-was covered really well and his space was limited, cooled down some what for this game but surely wont last for long

·
Registered
775 Posts
Barthez - 8
Phil Neville - 7.5
Gaz - 7.5
Blanc - 8
Silvestre - 7.5
Beckham - 7.5
Veron - 7.5
Keane - 7.5
Scholes - 8