Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much thanks Mr. Fandel.
0-0. You gave a penalty for Leverkusen against Cologne. 1-0. What a great actor, this Michael Ballack. Even after the match he still claimed he would have been "touched". Altough, after they watched the TV-pictures, even the other Leverkusen players admitted this never was a penalty (And this week Ballack did the same again against Bremen..)

Much thanks Mr. Fleischer.
88 minutes played. 1-1. You gave a penalty for Dortmund against Cologne. 2-1. Even a bigger joke than the penalty against Leverkusen - though, after the match Jürgen Kohler claims he would have been "touched".

Much thanks, now we're in league number 2 again next season. Yes, we played a crap season - but this two wrong decisions helped a lot. Like the last time we relegated. Thanks to Mr. Kemmling.

How many penalties did the top teams like Dortmund, Bayern or Leverkusen get this season, and how much the smaller teams? Cologne exactly got 0 penalties the whole season. And St.Pauli, Nürnberg, Rostock & co. didn't get much more. Why nobody tells the referees not to give away that much presents to the big teams?
Much thanks DFB.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Jez, I can understand your frustration, I was pretty pissed aswell when he gave that penalty (and for sure also the Ballack penalty) ;), but that fact lower placed teams get less penalties is because they don't attack so much and therefore don't have that much penalty situations!
According to Manuel Andrack this is the ideal situation, he wanted Köln to loose because then he says Köln will win the last to games will Nürnberg will loose them both :D...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tigerheart said:
but that fact lower placed teams get less penalties is because they don't attack so much and therefore don't have that much penalty situations!
Hmm, ok. If the top teams on average would get four penalties the whole season, and the small teams three, then maybe you'd be right.
But just check the last three away matches from cologne: Bayern, Leverkusen, Dortmund. Three penalties against Cologne. Three penalties for the big teams. Three times the referee was totally wrong.
And Cologne doesn't even get a single deserved penalty (and there where some situations in the 32 matches played so far).

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Seems there is at least a little bit of a chance for Cologne... if they win both remaining matches and Nürnberg loses...:)
Hmm, maybe I'd wish you good luck... though it depends a little bit on what you want to say with your signature... :tongue::D;)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dragonheart said:
Hmm, maybe I'd wish you good luck... though it depends a little bit on what you want to say with your signature... :tongue::D;)

Hehe :)
Let me say it this way: I'd wish Reich would have said this about Leverkusen :cool:
Unlike a lot of other FC-supporters I'm not a Borussia MGB-hater, but I just like this sentence :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I can understand your anger Jez, and I guess you got a point, big clubs get favoured from time to time. But if u happen to follow the other leagues, like Serie a or Primera Division, I think u will agree with me, that in comparison to Real Madrid or Juventus, the big ones in Germany like Bayern or Dortmund dont get so much favourism :)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd just like to know what would have happened if Bayern would have been in a similar situation - if short before the end of the season in three successive matches always an undeserved penalty decides the match against them, and they just end up as second in the table instead of being the champion...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just found an interesting posting on the official 1.FC Köln Messageboard:

Elfmeter und Wahnsinn

Tach, Damen und Herren, bei „Guten Morgen, Bundesliga“ am Tag nach dem Elfmeterpfiff des Schiedsrichters Helmut Fleischer im Spiel Dortmund – Köln. Wir befinden uns hier live vor der Kabine im Westfalenstadion, in der sich der Herr Fleischer nun schon seit – ich schau mal auf die Uhr – ungefähr 16 Stunden und äh... 46 Minuten befindet. Weil wir nochmal nachfragen wollten: War das nun ein Elfer vor dem 2:1 oder nicht? Und dazu eingeladen haben wir Christian Springer, Fußballprofi beim 1. FC Köln, der jetzt doch auch schon eine ganze Weile hier wartet, gell, Herr Springer.

Springer: „Der Kerl kommt nicht raus. (Hämmert an Fleischers Kabinentür) Komm’ raus! Oder hast du Schiss?!“

Und wir begrüßen Fernsehschiedsrichter Eugen Striegel und Matthias Sammer, Trainer von Borussia Dortmund.

Sammer: „Mmm.“

Vielleicht sehen wir uns die Szene einfach nochmal an: Da haben wir also den Zweikampf zwischen Kohler und Reeb und da, glaube ich, berührt Reeb die ...

Springer: „Nix is’ da, der Kohler geht mit den Armen rein. Und dann fällt der. Ja. Nationalspielerbonus! Beschiss!“

Sammer: „Ich kann’s nicht sehen. Ich hab’s von der Bank nicht gesehen und jetzt auch nicht. Ich seh’s nicht.“

Striegel: Der Spieler Kohler macht von seinen Händen Gebrauch, damit Reeb benachteiligt wird, wird anschließend aber von Reeb am Torschuss gehindert, der somit eine Torchance innerhalb des Strafraums verhindert. Damit ist die Entscheidung richtig. Nachdem es allerdings falsch war, vorher keine Freistoßentscheidung für Kohler zu fällen.

Springer: Was?

Striegel: Äh ... für Reeb.

Springer: Sehnse.

Sammer: Ich kann’s nicht sehen.

Also war der Strafstoß unberechtigt?

Striegel: So wie Herr Fleischer gepfiffen hat, war der Elfmeter berechigt. So wie er nicht gepfiffen hat, nicht.

Aber er hat doch so gepfiffen, wie er gepfiffen hat.

Striegel: Eben.

Springer: Sehnse. (Hämmert wieder) Komm’ raus da! Stell dich! Sei ein Mann!

Sammer: Ich kann’s nicht sehen.

Meine Herren: danke, danke, danke.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
to your question, Jez... like I said, I think big clubs always got a little bonus with the refs, or lets say, big players... but, I repeat myself, I think it is MUCH(!!!!) (imagine the much in a MUCH bigger font ;) ) worse in other leagues... or do you recall a match where you could really get the feeling "yep, bayern bribed the freaking ref"... I cannot and dude, just watch one Real match or some Serie A matches and you know what I am talking about :)

I really hope u will somehow be able to turn it around, though I doubt it. It is sad to see a club like Cologne with such a tradition to relegate while teams like Hansa or Cottbus :yuck: still pollute our top division :(

To your second post (the German one)... I like the way it shows Striegel :dielaugh: Thats really his attitude, whatever a ref decides, it is always conform to the rules in a certain way, even if
it a freaking ridiculous decision... I bet he even defended the penalty call of the legendary Möller dive :D

Tough luck, man :)

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
The Striegel comment is taken out of the Sportstudio where he really claimed it was correct in a certain way and was booed by the audience :D. That was great, they made comments without microphones and you couldn't understand what they said, just that they are really angry at him :D.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Psycho said:
to your question, Jez... like I said, I think big clubs always got a little bonus with the refs, or lets say, big players... but, I repeat myself, I think it is MUCH(!!!!) (imagine the much in a MUCH bigger font ;) ) worse in other leagues... or do you recall a match where you could really get the feeling "yep, bayern bribed the freaking ref"... I cannot and dude, just watch one Real match or some Serie A matches and you know what I am talking about :)

But this still can't be an excuse for the DFB or the german refs. A undeserved penalty for the three top teams Dortmund, Leverkusen and Bayern (at least two of them match deciding) short before the end of the season also would be hard to beat for the italian or spanish referees...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.