Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,390 Posts
joe_joe said:
can anyone post links for these full matches??
Get a life mate, did your Mental Hospital let you use the internet? :tongue:

full matches :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,903 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Get a life mate, did your Mental Hospital let you use the internet? :tongue:

full matches :rolleyes:
?
There are lots of full-matches on the web that are available, he's not insane or something. Nothing to try and be a dick about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,390 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
?
There are lots of full-matches on the web that are available,
Why don t you give the guy the links of the full matches, so he can go on with his life, :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,903 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Why don t you give the guy the links of the full matches, so he can go on with his life, :)
Because I don't like to watch matches on my computer. Or else I would've posted links in my first post.

And why are you acting like an ass? "So he can go about his life."

If you're referring to him double-posting, notice that he waited like 7 days for a response...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
Sorry if I'm late joe_joe, but check out this thread. You can download full games here. :)

The quality is a bit dodgy and it takes a very long time to download, but it's better than nothing.

My life depends on it now. ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top