Xtratime Community banner

3281 - 3300 of 3307 Posts

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
can still take both jobs. not as if his assistant couldn't replace him in NB2 when he is in Brasil with the boyz :)
True, the best possible solution:thumbsup: But if only one or the other I'm with Dandeer all the way. Was going to say only making millions if in good with the Viktator, but wouldn't have that gig in first place if wasn't:D

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Is that Zuigéber?

He was our best forward in the U17 eb. I'm pretty sure he'll be a starter in Brazil too.

Why isn't he with them at the Telki Cup, btw?

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
just realizes why he isn't with the U17 squad - because this isn't that u17 squad. These guys are under some coach from the Szakma, Németh Antal. Which is why they lost almost all of their matches.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I definitely thinks he will end up like Szobo or Száláj.

Btw, did you guys realize that if you were a foreigner and you mispronouced Száláj, it would sound like Salah? :D

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
What does this have to do with MTK?
Where did my post go?

THought you'd enjoy it here whomever/whatever MTK is.

Szov-what the hell is going on here..its like the politics forum...mods all over Ante and co.

·
Registered
54,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,298
Where did my post go?

THought you'd enjoy it here whomever/whatever MTK is.

Szov-what the hell is going on here..its like the politics forum...mods all over Ante and co.
it was a legitimate question: what has that gotta do with MTK?

there is a Ferencváros thread too, although few people visit it. just a sidenote, Fradi is our biggest rival :D

btw, congrats, good job there, mate, whoever beats the Fradi is our friend, especially when in blue&white :)

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
it was a legitimate question: what has that gotta do with MTK?

there is a Ferencváros thread too, although few people visit it. just a sidenote, Fradi is our biggest rival :D

btw, congrats, good job there, mate, whoever beats the Fradi is our friend, especially when in blue&white :)
Completely legitimate question:thumbsup:

:D Hey Fradi is still magyar. You can't have magyar foci without Fradi, for better or worse.

3281 - 3300 of 3307 Posts