Xtratime Community banner

3261 - 3280 of 3307 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Yeah, that's the one:

https://www.facebook.com/MTKBudapest...0934494253090/

That is the way to play "perfect football"! I've seen a lot of soccer games and have never ever seen so brilliant, crisp, sharp and accurately interwoven passes pieced together like what MTK did on that drive. Anybody connected to the game should see this video, it is total perfection, its an epiphany. No better way to play than what was showcased here, the NT should do exactly this every game and invincibility will come.
If only it was that easy, Major:) Besides the anticlimactically weak shot on goal I agree, beautifully done. Course the real test would be doing it in a real league against real opponents.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Would you not agree that that was perfect turf football taken to its apex skills? As one of the resident experts, what are the chances of the NT playing exactly that way in the coming years?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Yeah, that's the one:

https://www.facebook.com/MTKBudapest...0934494253090/

That is the way to play "perfect football"! I've seen a lot of soccer games and have never ever seen so brilliant, crisp, sharp and accurately interwoven passes pieced together like what MTK did on that drive. Anybody connected to the game should see this video, it is total perfection, its an epiphany. No better way to play than what was showcased here, the NT should do exactly this every game and invincibility will come.
Comparing those days with today and I have said it before that the beautiful game is no longer and I doubt it will ever be like that again. Watching games today, I yearn for the offensive passing display and rarely see it.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
MTK looking to score Presinger as head coach. Not sure if NBII would sound appealing for a man preparing the U17 NT for the world cup.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
MTK looking to score Presinger as head coach. Not sure if NBII would sound appealing for a man preparing the U17 NT for the world cup.
Nahh course not appealing in his situation.

MTK got promoted pretty easily. Is the difference between NBI and II that big?

·
Registered
54,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,278
seems like big, but there are 20 teams, half of which are of NB3 quality, but I like it because less légiós

next season NB2 has patinás teams galore

MTK, Haladas, Győr, Vác, Siófok, Szeged, Vasas, Békéscsaba, Nyíregyháza

as for Preisinger, I think it would be a good move for him, he could work with a lot of youngsters and try bring them into the first team, don‘t forget 4 of the U17 were from MTK

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
seems like big, but there are 20 teams, half of which are of NB3 quality, but I like it because less légiós

next season NB2 has patinás teams galore

MTK, Haladas, Győr, Vác, Siófok, Szeged, Vasas, Békéscsaba, Nyíregyháza

as for Preisinger, I think it would be a good move for him, he could work with a lot of youngsters and try bring them into the first team, don‘t forget 4 of the U17 were from MTK
Yes, that’s true. Tough call as has a good thing going. I’d stay where he is if I was him, not that leading the mighty MTK isn’t awesome:)

I don’t know how patinás Szeged or Siófok is:D

3261 - 3280 of 3307 Posts