Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, just wondering if any Madrista's here have MSN... I know Micke, Shayan, Lestat, Lablanca, colocolo and SPANIARD do... ANyone else?:)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
include me!

Legion of MSN users:)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
very good idea,kiyan.:)

these days im collecting the soccer fans around me to watch WC together.how better if we live near each other!

i have msn and icq but seems msn's covered the icq gradually.so clif,change your mind.:tongue:

mine is:
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
laoer said:
very good idea,kiyan.:)
...i have msn and icq but seems msn's covered the icq gradually.so clif,change your mind.:tongue:

mine is:
[email protected]
Sorry, but my small (= early) ICQ number suggest that I'm an ICQ fan!! :tongue: ANyway, I have use enough MS product to feel enthusiastic about using one more of theirs... :rolleyes:

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
cliffordil said:

Sorry, but my small (= early) ICQ number suggest that I'm an ICQ fan!! :tongue: ANyway, I have use enough MS product to feel enthusiastic about using one more of theirs... :rolleyes:

oh,i havent noticed you own a small number.to validate your words,i had to open icq to check.but i suddenly think of the problem.how many ppl know your surprising icq number since more users shunt to have msn.:D

im icq fan as well.i always praise its strong msg leaving function and history function.but msn looks more funny to play smiles.icq seems outdated.:tongue:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Lets get this thread back up again :)

For those who want my MSN addres, just PM me. My ICQ number is in my profile i think :)

Daopica you have added me, or maybe you havent been online BTW ;)

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

I scroll down on my MSN list, there is a user by the e-mail of [email protected]

Is that you Bodat?

No! Of course not, I mean u dont even know what MSN is!:D ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
good idea.
mine is [email protected]
i drive a VW Jetta if u wonder about the e-mail ;)
feel free to add me to your list, if u are a Madridista youll get authorization real quick, if u follow another team, ill consult my public relation manager.

:tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts