Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
THE
14,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I tend to drink more than I should nad do weird stuff sometimes but I always manage to get myself a taxi.
Bad boy, bad :nono:

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Bit of a pillock, isn't he? Glad he's gone now, as we have two top-class players in his place (Gallas as part of the exchange and Clichy in his position).

13,358 Posts
Celebrities are above the law over here; he would have received a much stricter penalty, jail time or community service at the very least, had he been an ordinary member of the public.

I’m surprised the Judge didn’t apologize to him for inconveniencing him like this.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Getting pissed and arguing with random people like the police is all part of an English night out, shocked he got arrested... must have brought mothers into it.

Still, he is a total prick.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Bit of a pillock, isn't he? Glad he's gone now, as we have two top-class players in his place (Gallas as part of the exchange and Clichy in his position).
Yes, Gallas is an angel...

Cole shouldn't repeat this type of episodes, because it hurts Chelsea's image too, not only himself.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Gazillions of English blokes get pissed off their tits every weekend and get arrested for being "drunk and disorderly". Cashley is no different.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
enjoy 5th place...and gallas = :yuck:, i know it and you know it

Gazillions of English blokes get pissed off their tits every weekend and get arrested for being "drunk and disorderly". Cashley is no different.
exactly

·
Registered
332 Posts
Total BS. Drunk and disorderly = being a British male. Assault and affray = being a stupid scouse thug. Stevie Me has a trial this month for actually hurting someone. Seriously.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Getting Handcuffed and all that ... for a 80pound fine

is something of an exaggeration... no?

·
THE
14,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Tim, he isn't Texan idiot, just the London one, and he isn't taught how to check if the gun is loaded or not or what is a trigger. Seems to me like a complete accedent, maybe he just did the Bolt.

However, what on earth doing loaded guns at training ground?

PS, I feel I should report now that I have decreased the amount of alcohol I consume.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Don't point guns at people. Ever. Should be common sense.

Another article made it sound like it was his air rifle, which would be even worse, because that would make him even more of an idiot for having a rifle without knowing how it works.

·
THE
14,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's the point of guns if you can't point at people?

(don't point gun at people unless you wanna shoot them, is the correct sentence)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
That's true. Though even if nobody ever pointed guns at people, we could still shoot evil paper targets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts