Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Van Helsing (been waiting for it since last fall).

Hellboy.

Kill Bill Vol.2.

Resident Evil 2 : Apocalypse (don't worry Mich, you're not the only one :tongue: ).

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (just can't say no to little wizards).

Chronicles of Riddick (cool trailer).

The Punisher (maybe).

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I take the mention of "spongebob squarepants" as a personal insult, what the heck is that? :tongue:

and about the Potter flick, I've absolutely no idea about it but I guess I'll check it out just to see whether the great Alfonso Cuaron makes a complete ass of himself or not ...he probably will.

about 2004 in general.. once I see a film, I may just look forward to seeing it again.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
(In no particular order)

1 Troy

2 Shrek 2

3 Spiderman 2

4 Alien versus Predator (although it'll probably be sh*t :tongue: )

5 The Hobbit (who knows? :howler: :D :rolleyes: ;) )

6 Big Fish (I'm a big fan of Tim Burton's work)

7 Kill Bill part 2

But who knows, also seen a lot good alternative or low-profile movies this year. :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Movies you look forward to in 2004

Lav said:
has to be thge DUMBEST prewview i have seen in my life....save for perhaps some crap made by jerry bruckheimer.....
jup ;) I dunno what to think of it, that's why I am looking forward to what sort of movie it will become.

Kampfschwein said:

3 Spiderman 2

4 Alien versus Predator (although it'll probably be sh*t :tongue: )
I guess that sentence had to be put after #3 and you mixed up? ;)
Spiderman was uttercrap...I don't even wanna know what part 2 will do :eek:

Hi Me Nullie ;).....Van Helsing? It's from the director of The Mummy and The Mummy Returns (I don't even know why I wrote those titles with capitals....)
Ah well, I will probably just leave my brains out on the doorstep before entering the cinema.

And Sponge rulez :D :howler:

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
OMG I didn't realize an Alien vs Predator film was actually being made. I remember it being talked about 10 years ago........ Read the comic book and it was outstandingly good. I'd be sceptical about the film though, depending on which studio it is and who's directing......

Other than that Kill Bill 2 and I suppose Troy's gonna be worth a look, its' a good story.

·
Registered
282 Posts
from the list, it looks pretty bleak and dull. i mean who's really waiting for spiderman 2??? :eek: Shrek 2 :eek: another Harry Potter movie, or the worst - Spongebob squarepants movie, why god, why! :cry:
one movie which i am looking forward to however is troy :) i hope it's gonna be a great movie a la The Gladiator. my favourite movie of all time :star:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
polaris said:

King Arthur
forgot to mention this

its starring clive owen...if anyone has seen the BMW films that they get famous directors to do this guy is the star....i like him alot.......go to bmw site and d/l them....some are truly amazing cinematograhpy and plots.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts