Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read thar yoy are running the show on Laziomaina this week, what an nice thing for you :)

...But maybe i must remind you about that by this time on the day it usaly is loads of news all over the site but what meet me today? just yesterdays news ? What will Mattias think about this? You may get the sack ? :rolleyes:

I think you have to keep your job up a bit here ;) :D

And for those who think i am crazy: I'm just joking because i have nothing better to do... Vaccition with whether that sucks bigtime! :( ( Lycky you Mattias!)

[Edited by Jonas L on 17-07-2000 at 12:39]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to compete with Mattias is a bit unfair. The guy doesn´t sleep until 11, like I do :).

FORZA LAZIO

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He He ;) Well, i cant say that i blame you for that, i have always wonder how the site can be updated when you are checking it out around 11 or 12... The guy is pretty impressive i must say :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
sleep at 11? 11 a.m. or p.m. ?
I wonder what time you guys in Sweden sleep? Especially with the sun being so shy there... :p

Just keep the news reliable & objective Emir! Persevere, persevere... :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Yes, dont add your own view and opinion in that news! :D

And dont believe all those crappy news-sites!
well, you are wise enough not to do say..I hope! ;)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hey Emir I have to go to school in 2 minutes so i will make this quick :)
I havernt even read the posts!! A big thankyou for keeping up the good works on Laziomania and giving us at least some news!! THANX :)

FORZALAZIO! BYE

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Did you realise what you were taking on when you said "ok sure Mattias, I'll babysit"? Now you have the kids screaming "FEED ME FEED ME!" :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It´s my pleasure, as long as nobody wants any breastfeeding :)

FORZA LAZIO

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
HAHA Emir & Natalya! :D

Great Job Emir. :)
-------------
Just wanted to say it's always nice to see Natalya and Mattias around because they are the ones who were here a year before and the only ones i truly remember. :)
Mattias already remembered who i was, but Natalya doens't know yet. hehe :)

Catch'a Later!

[Edited by Laziali All The Way! on 18-07-2000 at 13:30]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A bit of feedback...

Nedved: I usally sleeps to around 11 a.m ! If you wonder... I cant say that i am in bed by that time in the evning! :D ...If yoy thought so!

Natalya: Kid...Me ? And feeding...argh!!!;) No, ofcause i am kidding with you ! It was a veru good one :D

And Finally to El Matador: School ? Have you not heard The Alice Cooper classic "Schools out for summer" ??? ;););)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
So! It's waking up after 11 that Emir meant...Is it only when there's no school or...? ;) Nowadays I don't seem to have a fixed schedule to sleep/wake up...can stay awake until 6 a.m. (when other people wake up) and sleep until 11...or during holidays, can be as worse as 2 p.m. :eek:

Jonas L:
It's no summer in Aussie that's why EL MATADOR has school...in fact the new term just starts there right, EL MATADOR ? If I'm not mistaken... Also the new semester has just started here...but then there's no summer in Singapore! It's sunny all-year-round! But the nice thing is...when our holiday starts it's in May...just before all the finals, end of seasons, and not to mention World Cup and Euro...
I have 2 classes starting at 8 a.m., on Friday and Saturday :mad: :mad: :mad:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nedved: well, i can just sleep as i want on my holiday... My Boss dont like if i show up after 8... And thats 8 a.m ;)
I can admit that it sucks bigtime! :(

I also want to thank you a lot for the info about EL Matador and your/his countrys ways to live, Its really intresting to get to new some new things about other contruies :)

Sounds great to be free when the soccerworld goes high! But you should move up here right away if you ask me! School on a Saturday? I cant even think of when we gave up that :D ;)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Lazio all the way, of course I know who you are...well ok, just realised who you after reading the Mattias holiday post! But I cannot remember your old nickname! I remember we had an arguement on the chat at Laziomania one day, so I am surprised you're happy to see me! Only kidding ;)

Hmmmm but Emir the rockies are gonna need breast feeding...still to young to be let loose on all those solids alone! Seriously, nice job on the site, unlike the lazy Mattias (and me for that matter!) you have a job to keep up unlike us lazy students!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Speaking of Laziomania chat...

I remember chatting every once in a while with Kim and a "SandroNesta".

Hey Natalya, whatever happened to Kim?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts