Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the big talking new manager on the block is really trying to make his mark in the Premier league for being a firestarter.so often in the mix for his comments now he's gone even better stating that United were looking for referring favours from the ref.surely this one will go on for a while.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Clever [email protected]

praising Fergie about being a great manager but including how he used his power and prestige to un-nerve the ref in the same sentence. Very shrewd from the "Chosen One".:shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he made me laugh when he said United players were diving after the way his Porto team behaved.

i liked Wenger's response about the possible F.A.charge, he said he got fined £15,000 for saying RvN was a cheat once, so Mourinho should be fined £45,000 because he called United cheats three times. :howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flo said:
Hey, isn't lying and Fergie's finally met his match....... ;)
Well true he could be right in a sense,But unfortunately you get punished for speaking your mind. ;)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he made me laugh when he said United players were diving after the way his Porto team behaved.

i liked Wenger's response about the possible F.A.charge, he said he got fined £15,000 for saying RvN was a cheat once, so Mourinho should be fined £45,000 because he called United cheats three times. :howler:
:D :howler:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
mourinhos brilliant! i much prefer his war of words with fergie than that boring arrogant pompous wenger (seriously, the guy is a plank)... at least now everyone can witness some quality jabs...keep it up fergie and jose!

NB: is it just me or does wenger look like a skinnier taller yasser arafat??

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
of course ;)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
*OZ* said:
mourinhos brilliant! i much prefer his war of words with fergie than that boring arrogant pompous wenger
Where have you been???????
That's the old Wenger - Now he's 'nasty and aggressive'.
Fergie's latest blubber about the tunnel at OT (yes, he's still whining about it) is that Wenger was a disgrace because he was nasty and aggressive to him.
If the old jock poof is that sensitive, he should get out of football and stick with his 'charidee' work with his celeb pals.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Mourinho is nothing more than a pretender, he doesn't know anything about playing mind-games. He's an overconfident, arrogant pr*ck and If he wants a war of words with Fergie, surely he will lose :proud: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
Where have you been???????
That's the old Wenger - Now he's 'nasty and aggressive'.
not exactly...seems like the bolton defeat got to the old arse-face, now hes saying hell never answer questons about fergie ever again...awww,shame

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Russell said:
Mourinho is nothing more than a pretender, he doesn't know anything about playing mind-games. He's an overconfident, arrogant pr*ck and If he wants a war of words with Fergie, surely he will lose :proud: :tongue:
Mourinho wouldn't be nasty enough to enter a battle of wits against an unarmed man:)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
*OZ* said:
at least now everyone can witness some quality jabs
Obviously you weren't around during the "everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife" days of 97/98, eh? That was a brilliant jab at Ferguson.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
That was classic but over the years it's always Fergie who comes out on top. After all he is in charge of the better team!;):D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
You'd have to hand it to Wenger for the way he delt with the media who were calling him a paedophile within a week of his arrival. That shut the media up about it.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
if Mourinho is in trouble for using the word 'cheat', what is the alternative word to describe Scholes going down clutching his face after getting an arm across the chest from Gerrard?
If the sensitive Jock poof gets upset at the word 'cheat', you'd think he'd hatch the cunning plan of telling his players to cut out the drama queen nonsense.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Why is Mourinho so fast to critisise Man U's cheating? I have very little memories of him critisising his Porto team that cheated their way to victory over Celtic in Seville :rollani:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
Why is Mourinho so fast to critisise Man U's cheating? I have very little memories of him critisising his Porto team that cheated their way to victory over Celtic in Seville :rollani:

Bwhahahahahah :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts