Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anders Frisk confirmed that Rijkaard went to his dressing room. "This is not the time to talk about the match incidents. Go back to your dressing room", told Frisk to Rijkaard.

Now my question is: Who's the enemy of football? Uefa or Mourinho?

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I admit it, I like Mourinho. But considering that his comments made Frisk and his family receive death treaths, which lead to Frisk retiring from all football, I think Jose should definetly take some blame in the way he acted about it.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
What the hell is with someone of you Portuagese?

You can tell Mourinho's a jerk right?

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
of coz he is a repulsive human being, but i cant talk about him, coz i get sick everytime i do :yuck:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is all about pressing. Pressing the media, the whole football staff. Mourinho isn't the most beautiful character I know, far from that, but as a football fan I must praise all his qualities, especially his intelligence and anticipation. I love Maradona as a football player but personally I dislike his character, and so on... What I didn't understand is why Uefa suspended Mourinho with two matches. Frisk's words came out to press today but Uefa board certainly had access to them many days before. So the two matches are for what? Something worse than Rijkaard's action?

Why didn't Frisk talk before? Was this the true reason to abandon the referee career?... I say it's a "bode expiatório".

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Mourinho is a jerk, but that is not a crime. His statements have now been sustained by a UEFA official. He could have acted better, but UEFA and Barca are not without fault in this.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Politician said:
You can tell Mourinho's a jerk right?
Really? Oh, well then - I guess I'll just have to retract my nomination of him for sainthood.

Good thing he's just a soccer a manager and not my dad, huh?

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
LuisPedroCat said:
Anders Frisk confirmed that Rijkaard went to his dressing room. "This is not the time to talk about the match incidents. Go back to your dressing room", told Frisk to Rijkaard.

Now my question is: Who's the enemy of football? Uefa or Mourinho?
Your conclusion is not backed up by the report. Rijkaard did NOT go into Frisk's dressing room, the report backs this up. THAT is what Mourinho had claimed, despite later admitting that he had in fact seen nothing of the sort. Rijkaard has stated originally that he had said hello to the ref then said something about the game before the conversation was quickly ended. There was no dressing room visit, as Rijkaard had always stated, as the UEFA observer had agreed and as the report has now proven.

THAT is why Mourinho got his touchline ban, because he made comments that were proven to be wrong, comments that questioned the professionalism of the referee. I'm not sure why so many English news sites are completely misinterpreting the report to try and twist the facts in the case to help Mourinho, he seems to have put it behind him, everyone else should as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts