Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eekani::eekani::eekani:

Mourinho is saying he won't even bother to go to the stadium tomorrow and the rumours are rife that he wil don a Groucho Marx disguise and enter the dressing room early tomorrow and possibly hide in a metal drum before UEFA officials or the media turn up so that he can communicate with the team. :cap:

other rumours are he will stay at home and have a live video link up to the dressing room.

if caught Chelsea would almost certainly face a CL expulsion and zee Germans are rumoured to have spies patrolling the Fulham era looking for a man of average height with glasses and a moustache smoking a very large cigar. :cap:

whatever happens should be another interesting night in this soap opera of Chelsea. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:eekani::eekani::eekani:

Mourinho is saying he won't even bother to go to the stadium tomorrow and the rumours are rife that he wil don a Groucho Marx disguise and enter the dressing room early tomorrow and possibly hide in a metal drum before UEFA officials or the media turn up so that he can communicate with the team. :cap:

other rumours are he will stay at home and have a live video link up to the dressing room.

if caught Chelsea would almost certainly face a CL expulsion and zee Germans are rumoured to have spies patrolling the Fulham era looking for a man of average height with glasses and a moustache smoking a very large cigar. :cap:

whatever happens should be another interesting night in this soap opera of Chelsea. :D
Stupidest thread ever....Moderators......

:wallbang:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flo said:
Stupidest thread ever....Moderators......

:wallbang:
:D it's not stupid :irritate: :D


so you think Mourinho will just sit at home tomorrow with his missus and not bother to have contact at all ? with his reputation ?

utter rot, he is definitely up to something, and zee German spies will have to have their eyes on the ball to find out.

perhaps Groucho Marx is a bit OTT, maybe he will just wear sunglasses and a big beard with perhaps an I luv NY baseball cap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:D it's not stupid :irritate: :D


so you think Mourinho will just sit at home tomorrow with his missus and not bother to have contact at all ? with his reputation ?

utter rot, he is definitely up to something, and zee German spies will have to have their eyes on the ball to find out.

perhaps Groucho Marx is a bit OTT, maybe he will just wear sunglasses and a big beard with perhaps an I luv NY baseball cap.
First off, which missus?

Secondly, I love how Arsenal fan is always quick to criticize or analyze what everyone else is doing...Probably the reason why you're looking up at the table as opposed to down...

Lastly, if anything, you should be pulling for Chelsea and hope Mourinho does have access to communication somehow. I can't see a limey pulling for a Kraut club any day of the week much less this week regardless of club ties. :thumbsup: :cool:
 

·
Canonized
Joined
·
37,734 Posts
just put a wireless connection in a lap top in a dressing room and he is off to give the team the instructions! :) Can't beat technology :):)
 

·
Freedom for all
Joined
·
16,851 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:eekani::eekani::eekani:

Mourinho is saying he won't even bother to go to the stadium tomorrow and the rumours are rife that he wil don a Groucho Marx disguise and enter the dressing room early tomorrow and possibly hide in a metal drum before UEFA officials or the media turn up so that he can communicate with the team. :cap:

other rumours are he will stay at home and have a live video link up to the dressing room.

if caught Chelsea would almost certainly face a CL expulsion and zee Germans are rumoured to have spies patrolling the Fulham era looking for a man of average height with glasses and a moustache smoking a very large cigar. :cap:

whatever happens should be another interesting night in this soap opera of Chelsea. :D
At first glance, I thought the thread was "Mourinho to SNUGGLE himself in Stamford Bridge".

I was like...this is news how? :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flo said:
First off, which missus?

Secondly, I love how Arsenal fan is always quick to criticize or analyze what everyone else is doing...Probably the reason why you're looking up at the table as opposed to down...

Lastly, if anything, you should be pulling for Chelsea and hope Mourinho does have access to communication somehow. I can't see a limey pulling for a Kraut club any day of the week much less this week regardless of club ties. :thumbsup: :cool:

how the fuk am i criticising ? :confused:

just making a light hearted thread over an issue that is currently the talk of football, surely you have an opinion over it.

don't be so bloody paranoid, i don't bash Portuguese all the time, i quite liked Nadia from Big Brother :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
I ebt you liked Nadia Jern :).

Transexuals are to your liking!?

I have a few tickets for tomorrow, he can come sit me me if he likes!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JackoTheDon said:
I ebt you liked Nadia Jern :).

Transexuals are to your liking!?

I have a few tickets for tomorrow, he can come sit me me if he likes!
transexuals are fine mate as long as the surgery is a complete success, an holes a goal :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
how the fuk am i criticising ? :confused:

just making a light hearted thread over an issue that is currently the talk of football, surely you have an opinion over it.

don't be so bloody paranoid, i don't bash Portuguese all the time, i quite liked Nadia from Big Brother :D
Don't get your panties in a bunch mate...

Especially since you got two Pork Chops on your club as well in Pires and Vieira.... ;)
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Mourinho will be in contact, one way or the other.

As for the trannies and everything else, I guess keep posting, its been fun on the other threads:pp
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flo said:
Don't get your panties in a bunch mate...

Especially since you got two Pork Chops on your club as well in Pires and Vieira.... ;)

Flo, I think it's you that got the PMT.

any opinions on the topic, or are you still getting ready ? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Flo, I think it's you that got the PMT.

any opinions on the topic, or are you still getting ready ? :D
Dude, it's nothing new that's why this thread is lame...

We all know Mourinho is a cheeky bugger so why bother.....But he's a winning cheeky bugger.... ;)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is new, Mourinho has never not attended one of his own games before, this is why it is perhaps the most interesting thread on Xtra-time at the minute. :proud:

moderators can you make a poll, i want people to rate this thread so we can find out, please ignore Flo's moaning posts because they are not in the spirit of it though.

i reckon 9 out of 10, i particularly enjoyed Visca's comment about Mourinho cosying up to himself in the Director's box. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
it is new, Mourinho has never not attended one of his own games before, this is why it is perhaps the most interesting thread on Xtra-time at the minute. :proud:

moderators can you make a poll, i want people to rate this thread so we can find out, please ignore Flo's moaning posts because they are not in the spirit of it though.

i reckon 9 out of 10, i particularly enjoyed Visca's comment about Mourinho cosying up to himself in the Director's box. :D
The most interesting thread would be to debate if whether or not Reyes and Pires wank each other off or if they're just pretty boys for the hell of it. ;)

Please Jern, I love debating and having a laugh with you but this is a desperate measure to say the least.....
 

·
International
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
it is new, Mourinho has never not attended one of his own games before, this is why it is perhaps the most interesting thread on Xtra-time at the minute. :proud:
Mourinho has done this before...he was suspended for the Lazio UEFA cup match in 2003 and had his assistant communicate his instructions via IM.

No wonder Arse got taken to the cleaners this season. You guys know nothing except knobbin for Henry. You should hire Camacho if you ever want to overturn the Mourinho curse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,880 Posts
Flo said:
The most interesting thread would be to debate if whether or not Reyes and Pires wank each other off or if they're just pretty boys for the hell of it. ;)
Even more interesting is how wank is uncensored yet **** is.

Jern, love these threads, keep em coming. Some funny stuff comes out of these


You should hire Camacho if you ever want to overturn the Mourinho curse.
:howler: See what I mean, this guys material is golden
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,880 Posts
Only thing Camacho wins is sweat your bollocks off competition.

Wenger has won more, I rate the Premiership higher than a Portuguese Cup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Maz said:
Only thing Camacho wins is sweat your bollocks off competition.

Wenger has won more, I rate the Premiership higher than a Portuguese Cup.
I'd win if I was coaching Arsenal. Shit, look at their squad.
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top