Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know nobody wants him here but it was on the news today.
Anyone else have any more news about this rumour ?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
I wouldnt mind him in Inter, but maybe just not next season, perhaps the one after next.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If we as Inter fans are after a coach that can take our current squad with a some minor changes to a league fan then we dont have to look any further than Jose and the Don. With Capello at Juve for what looks like the forseeable future the Inter management should seriously consider what direction they want to take the team. If they want to continue the building process with Mancini it may take him 2 or more years to get an Inter squad together that has all the right components to win the title. The upside to waiting might be that he would be able to keep the team in winning ways for a long stretch and build a winning mentality around the club.

However if we want to end our drought and grab that title once and for all then IMO we should go for Jose.

I think it all has to do with what perspective you are going to take in this matter.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
A Fantastic Record for a Coach.

The matches that he had lost like the CL v Liverpool, this season Manutd, Barcelona... had been playing Tactical football. He had problems as they did NOT attack fully.

While serie A is tactical. He could face problems.. more than EPL.

Nevertheless.. he is a fantastic coach. He could adapt.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Mourinho has a good record as a coach but he also brings many nagtives. he did great with porto but at chelsea with the funds he had and the players he was able to get, winning two EPL isnt a hard task.

He doesn't play exciting football, very similar to capello, the team wont play like it does under mancini. but it will be tighter defensively.

i admire coaches like mourinho and capello for what they can achieve with a football team, but at the same time, i dont like their style of play etc...coaches like Ancelotti and Rijkaard play exciting football and are still solid.

With the talent inter has, i just dont see the players being utilised by mourinho.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
CUG said:
Mourinho has a good record as a coach but he also brings many nagtives. he did great with porto but at chelsea with the funds he had and the players he was able to get, winning two EPL isnt a hard task.

He doesn't play exciting football, very similar to capello, the team wont play like it does under mancini. but it will be tighter defensively.

i admire coaches like mourinho and capello for what they can achieve with a football team, but at the same time, i dont like their style of play etc...coaches like Ancelotti and Rijkaard play exciting football and are still solid.

With the talent inter has, i just dont see the players being utilised by mourinho.
FFS Rijkaard pls men I wouldnt trust Rijkaard even with my ham sandwich, with Dihno ,Deco ,Eto'o ,Guily ,Iniesta ,Larsoon, and now Messi I dare any coach to try to play defencive football. Rijkaard hit the jackpot and he knows it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Mourinho would start by getting another 2 defensive midfielders and work from there. :D

can't see him leaving Chelsea, he has it too good there, eveyr transfer fuk up he makes he just gets another £10m handed to him to sign a replacement,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts