Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in Munich, one journalist from "A Bola" asked Mourinho which of the two versions (Mail on Sunday - who advanced the possibility of signing Real Madrid; and News of the World - saying Mourinho was going to extend contract around £9M) was right. His answer was: "I'm going to extend contract with Chelsea. Probably 5 years." He didn't tell more than this but should be enough to stop with some rumours.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Money Talks! :D

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
and since bullshit walks :shades: its no wander there is so much of it in our forum from rival jealous fans

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
there was an article saying that the new contract has made him the second most important man at the club surpassing kenyon. it was said that he will be able to go after every transfer target he wants, every resource will be at his disposal no matter what the price is.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
To all Chelsea fans, Jose lives about 5min away from my house, you better hope he is not crossing the road while I am driving :skull:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Parma thefuture said:
To all Chelsea fans, Jose lives about 5min away from my house, you better hope he is not crossing the road while I am driving :skull:
u'll be the one punished.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Like I said before, Mourinho better not be crossing the road.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Sloane Square....

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i read he lived in Eaton Square last week, did they mistake it for Abramovich because i thought he lived there ?

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Eaton Square is 5min from Sloane Square, technically its in Belgravia - but everyone calls the area Sloane Sqaure.

·
63,337 Posts
Parma thefuture said:
Eaton Square is 5min from Sloane Square, technically its in Belgravia - but everyone calls the area Sloane Sqaure.
so Mourinho and Abramovich both live in Eaton Square then ?

only asking because i'm thinking of buying a gaff there :D though if they are neighbours i might have to change my plans. :shades:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
so Mourinho and Abramovich both live in Eaton Square then ?

only asking because i'm thinking of buying a gaff there :D though if they are neighbours i might have to change my plans. :shades:

Got a spare £4 million have ya Jern :yuck:

·
63,337 Posts
yeah, i am an oil baron didn't you know ?

as it happens i've alays thought Belgravia was way to scruffy for a man of my means, i only intended to use as somewhere to crash.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Lizard, I always thought that your common-sense and impeccable English writing was peculiar, as if you had superior education in comparison to normal XT posters :tongue:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts