Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ojogo.pt/21-40/artigo458055.htm

Some translation of whats on the page:

Jose Mourinho was disappointed for the form as the Chelsea dealt with the punishment that it was tax for the UEFA and exactly admits to abandon the English club in the end of the season, where has all the conditions to return the heading of national champion, 50 years later.

:star: :star: :star:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Portuguese boy translated it for me and sent me the Link, its been on the news in Portugal

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
And why is anyone believeing what Mourinho is saying:rolleyes:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
anyone Portuguese speaking give a proper translation ?

reading that is making my head hurt. :googly:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
anyone Portuguese speaking give a proper translation ?

reading that is making my head hurt. :googly:
:D

·
21,026 Posts
Here you go:

JM was dissponted in the way that Chelsea fought the punishment that was imposed by UEFA and has admited that he will leave the club at the end of the season after returning the championship to the club 50 years later. The Portuguese coach wanted the club to appeal the two game suspension (which he will have to serve during the games against BM) ecuase he thought that not appealing was admiting that his accusations against Rijkaard and Frisk meeting in the locker room, were false.

According to the Internet web site SIC, the Chelsea trainer had contracted the Frnch lawyer that represented the Bosman case and according to him, they would had won the appeal had the club presented it. Remember that additional the 2 game suspension, Mourinho was also fined 13K Euros and the Club 48.4K Euros.

O Jogo knows that yesterday Mourinho met with Peter Kenyon Director fo the Club and Bruce Buck, President of the club and he expressed his dissaproval of the position taken by the them. Buck said that these processes were damaging to the club and its image. "we belived that it was important to protect the image of the club and that it was time to get back to the celebration of football" saying that Kenyon also agreed. Mourinho said that he was next to his assistants ad they could confirmed that Rijkaard went to Frik's locker room at the Camp Nou and that he would not accept any breakdowns in solidarity and that Chelsea had done just that when they decided not to appeal the punhisment.

PS sorry for typos, I just flew through the translation

·
63,337 Posts
cheers mate.

personally i think it is just a little typical hissy fit from Mourinho.

will he leave ? will he fuk ? £5m a year is very persuasive :D

·
21,026 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
cheers mate.

personally i think it is just a little typical hissy fit from Mourinho.

will he leave ? will he fuk ? £5m a year is very persuasive :D
Agreed, its Mourinho way to keep the attention to himself. Like someone posted before (I think it was you) How does one know that Mourinho is lying? Easy, his lips are moving:googly:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
hope soo :D :D :D :D

·
63,337 Posts
barça said:
Agreed, its Mourinho way to keep the attention to himself. Like someone posted before (I think it was you) How does one know that Mourinho is lying? Easy, his lips are moving:googly:

sure, i also proposed than he and Kenyon star in a remake of 'Billy Liar' :D

remember Kenyon last year claim he had never met Eriksson on the day the pictures of Eriksson entering his flat appeared in the newspapers :googly:

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
It is possible but i think he is building a great team here with money in his pockets to spend, so it will be hard for him to leave all that behind.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
If this is true is something like he did at Porto, in other dimension. Leaves the club after winning titles - with the doubt if he will be European Champion. I don't know if he will leave Chelsea, it's a bit strange. But if he leaves the club, I see him signing Inter.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
http://www.ojogo.pt/21-40/artigo458055.htm

Some translation of whats on the page:

Jose Mourinho was disappointed for the form as the Chelsea dealt with the punishment that it was tax for the UEFA and exactly admits to abandon the English club in the end of the season, where has all the conditions to return the heading of national champion, 50 years later.

:star: :star: :star:
It was an April Fool's joke.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I really don't know if that's an Apri Fool's joke because even today every press in Portugal talks about it - in opposition to Figo's story... Anyway, if that's true I believe he could join Inter - a great club, Italian, hungry of titles. But I honestly don't see him leaving the club right this season; I think he will stay at Chelsea one more after this.

He clearly told what his two main goals are for the rest of his career (he told his career will take about 13 years). First is coaching in Italy, where he feels the tactics are extreme and he would feel very excited. Second is coaching Portuguese NT. But there are two other doubts here - knowing if the NT job would be together with a club, and knowing when he would take that challenge. He didn't specify a date but in a interview to SIC he told that he would prefer to end his career coaching the NT, in glory. So what I think is that the Portugal job is to be taken for the 2010 World Cup.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
That's why it's sucks when a team is running away with the league as the silly season get's started months in advance.

Why would JM leave Chelsea?

What other club would give the resources Roman has?

The only club I could see JM going to is Real Madrid and even than if JM thinks Chelsea are unloyal what would he make of MR. Perez?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts