Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
mourinoh i an idiot, where was lampard when liverpool faced chelsea, gerrard was running all over chelsea, even when he had to go back when xabi got injured.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Mourinho also said yesterday that John Terry is the best centre back in the world :googly:

the man is obviously trying to boost his own players confidence with ludicrous boasts.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Where and when did jose say that he rates Lampard over Gerrard?

he said at his press conference before the Liverpool game, to be fair he was half joking, he said "Lampard is better, because he is mine" :shades:

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he said at his press conference before the Liverpool game, to be fair he was half joking, he said "Lampard is better, because he is mine" :shades:
He also said my players are always better. I quite like Mourinho, lots of humour in some of his comments that is often missed. He also hates the mancs almost as much as me.

Still hate Chelsea though:D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Thanks Jern...so there's nothing serious abt that. He likes Lampard, he likes Gerrard. He can like whatever/whoever he wants. :)

We here just like to see good footie, esp if it comes from Pool. :cool:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I think Joe Cole is even better than Lampard, Gerrard is the best player in England period. Mourinho and Chelsea are going down.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Kyp said:
praising his future player :)

Mourinho's instruction to their players prior to the match:
1. Make their playmaker injured, mainly Alonso. no worries about the fine, our roman boss has agreed to pay for it. Taking Gerrard out is okay too, but mind, he will probably turn to us in January. :scream:
2. If having troubles defending with your feet, use your hands instead.

·
Registered
300 Posts
gerarrd is in a class of his own and lampard will only dream of playing in that class.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts