Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front pages of tomorrow's papers are leading with a story of a massive bust-up between Abramovich and Mourinho, with Jose walking out and looking for a move to Italy....Supposedly it's unknown wether he'll even be at today's match.

Seems a bit mad, but it must have some credibility to be on the front pages.

If you switch on SSN now they're creaming themselves about it, but does anyone actually have the full article? Sunday Mirror I think.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
probably just another cry for help from Mourinho, he hasn't been on the front pages for three days, he doesn't feel special anymore. :rollani:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
It was the Sunday Mirror. According to SSN the article said that the paper has three well placed sources. One in Chelsea's backroom staff, one with Kenyon's staff and one in the league.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
skysports.com
----------
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has rubbished claims that he is ready to quit Stamford Bridge in the summer to take over at Italian giants Internazionale.

The Portuguese tactician is all set to capture his second Premiership title in as many years but there has still been talk of a close-season exit from the West London outfit.

Internazionale are the club who have most fervently been linked with an approach for Mourinho but the cocksure coach has now moved to put any such suggestions to bed.

Mourinho has at times this season been critical of how he is perceived by the English press, who have on occasion portrayed him in a less than flattering light, and it is such ire that has prompted talk of move to Serie A.

However, Mourinho is seemingly still committed to Chelsea and has now pledged to remain at the club - certain that he will be in the hot seat next season.

"There's no way I am going to join Inter Milan in the summer, no way at all,'' Mourinho told the News of the World.

"I promise you I will be at Chelsea next season - I am absolutely certain of that."

Chelsea had earlier rejected claims that Mourinho is set to leave the club, issuing a statement that entirely dismissed any such notion.

A club statement read: "The story is nonsense and we will not dignify it with any further comment."
----------------------------------------------------------
:finger: to the press.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I wonder if Mourinho can sue them in this case? Can English press just write what they want even though it's not true?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
vinsea said:
I wonder if Mourinho can sue them in this case? Can English press just write what they want even though it's not true?
Of course. It's just like Mourinho saying whatever he wants in post-game press conferences even though it's not true. ;)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
I know for a fact Mourinho is being lined up as Scolari's replacement as Portugal NT coach.

Abrahamovich has had enough of Mourinho's bad behaviour and he feels he is tarnishing the club's reputation, besides, he hasn't achieved the prime target yet and that is winning the UCL.

Mourinho will be kicked out of as a failure.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
vinsea said:
I always amazed by your funny theory. May be you should keep them documented ;)
you know my theory about Abramovich wanted a glamour side rather than a systematic one will come true.

it's just all a matter of time, and Mourinho going for a player like Ballack seems to be a bit of a compromise to me, a superstar that can play the system, that won't be enough for Abra though, he wants to see art on the pitch. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
That's insane Yatta. SAF only won one CL tropy in more than a decade. It's even flukey. How do you expect Mourinho to win one in two years? Give him 10 years, i believe he will achieve more than SAF in terms of CL.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
vinsea said:
That's insane Yatta. SAF only won one CL tropy in more than a decade. It's even flukey. How do you expect Mourinho to win one in two years? Give him 10 years, i believe he will achieve more than SAF in terms of CL.
Mourinho has spent over £300 million, no excuses anymore.

And why are you bringing up Sir Alex, at least we won the thing twice whilst your team has never been in a final. :pp

And also remember Sir Alex won the UCL in a treble season.

See vinsea, you've succeded in turning this thread into a United v Chelsea fight.

Stick to Mourinho. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
It's still Mourinho related. Yeah, an unrepeatable flukey treble in million years. :pp
Mourinho hasn't spent over £300 million for your information.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Flukey treble?

Wow, you are even more bitter than the Pool fans, I guess it must hurt supporting a "club" with no history.

Quarter of Arsenal or Liverpool has more history than your "club". :howler:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Red Bed said:
How many teams can win a trophy with no midfield, hah!
And that has nothing to do with Sir falling out with Keane, selling Kleberson and Phil Neville, believing that Smith, O'Shea and Giggs are proper central midfielders, insisting on playing Fletcher and not buying any midfielder in the January transfer window although he was quite happy to spend money on two defenders who never play instead?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts