Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lick: :proud:

3 -0 with 3 different teams. Ok, one was friendly, but still Mourinho is Carlo's bitch :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Other than Wenger and some Serie B coach every one is Carlo's bitch.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I think Ancelotti will quit after 2010 to become the Italian NT coach. I'm okay with having him for another two years.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Galiani said tonight after the game, that Ancelotti is staying as long I wear my yellow tie, which I wear it always :proud:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mourinho when asked if inter are lacking physically: "A team that forces Bonera and Flamini to come in has not physical problems."

What an arrogant tw*t :howler:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Remember Mourinho once said "They came and parked their team bus in front of goal, how on earth could my team score with a bus parked in front of goal"

You would have gotten at least a point today if you parked the team bus in front of goal Jose :lala:

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
I think Ancelotti will quit after 2010 to become the Italian NT coach. I'm okay with having him for another two years.
MVB will be ready to leave ajax and take over Milan by then :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Other than Wenger and some Serie B coach every one is Carlo's bitch.

How is Carlo Wenger's bitch? If losing at home to Arsenal qualifies, then Carlo is Claude Puel's bitch as well. Lille did beat us at home on a CL matchday...

He should still quit at the end of the season.
That's premature. I'm not sure this would be your answer if we claim the Scudetto.

Galiani said tonight after the game, that Ancelotti is staying as long I wear my yellow tie, which I wear it always :proud:

Hell no, he said he started wearing this stupid tie since the game against Zurich and kept the trend as long as we're winning. Liar as usual :pp

PS Him not you, he always puts on that stupid tie, even Hisham's question was like 'Why do you always wear that yellow tie?'

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
How is Carlo Wenger's bitch? If losing at home to Arsenal qualifies, then Carlo is Claude Puel's bitch as well. Lille did beat us at home on a CL matchday...
Lille game was not of any importance to us, since we had already qualified and it was treated like Lugano's match. With Arsenal it was different, not to mention our record of never losing against English teams at home was forever cremated :mad::moan::(

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell no, he said he started wearing this stupid tie since the game against Zurich and kept the trend as long as we're winning. Liar as usual :pp
Well! I was emotionally :drunk: all I heard was Ancelotti and yellow tie. Given that he always put on a yellow tie..................:proud:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
The unspecial one played alot of long ball stuff. Take note all you glory mongers of the beast true nature. He effectively destroyed the option of Maicon in the 2nd half b playing long ball. Sure we bring on Bonera & Flamini, Bonera to deal with your hoof ball, and Flamini to restore some balance. I think Ancelotti was right to moan to Gattuso when he got booked. It 1.1 defending. If the player is facing his own goal, you don't need to tackle.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Lille game was not of any importance to us, since we had already qualified and it was treated like Lugano's match. With Arsenal it was different, not to mention our record of never losing against English teams at home was forever cremated :mad::moan::(
That's still a one-off. We didn't draw Arsenal other than this tie as of late. Carlo is Spalletti's bitch, though.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He should put that tie to good use and strangle Mourinho with it.:lick:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
That's still a one-off. We didn't draw Arsenal other than this tie as of late. Carlo is Spalletti's bitch, though.
That he is. Maybe this season is time to redeem himself and put Spalleti out of a job:D no wait cuz than he'll go to Roma ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts