Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here he goes again gloating that Chelsea are the best and the others aren't good enough,When will he have enough of himself.his words will probably come back to eat him up the culo,I can't believe how sure of himself he is.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Obviously its the way he like to play mind games, acting all arrogant, I think he believes hes the best more he believes chelsea are. Listen to his feelings on his return to Barca, "I go back to Catalonia as Euro Champion and Chelsea Boss". The guys got some self confidence thats for sure

·
Registered
154 Posts
It is his way of leading a team and I respect it!
He is good coach and he is doing it his way!

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
What is he supposed to say?
We are crap and i am scared of Barcelona!! He should be proud of what he has achieved and i'd rather have a confident arrogant manager as opposed to some scared *****cat!!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Mourinho is a bad ass!

What's he suppose to say?

Yes, we're in first place in the EPL but we suck and I'm not confident going into the round of 16 with this team although I led another team with less quality players to the promised land last year.

For chrissakes, finally a coach who tells it like it is and people are bitching about it. :rollani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because he carries on like a real tool,Yes he's a rarity but going on like that does'nt help your players at times also.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Schumy said:
Because he carries on like a real tool,Yes he's a rarity but going on like that does'nt help your players at times also.

who said so ? look what he managed to do with porto and chelsea ?
hes arogant, but hes winnig games and transformed chelsea into a UCL contender.
dont tell me becoz of Roman money, C.Ranieri had all the money in the world but didnt do a thing !!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Messen Capello said:
who said so ? look what he managed to do with porto and chelsea ?
hes arogant, but hes winnig games and transformed chelsea into a UCL contender.
dont tell me becoz of Roman money, C.Ranieri had all the money in the world but didnt do a thing !!
First of all mourinho hasn't won anything with Chelsea yet,And you are having a go at ranieri after one season and bang that's it he supposedly failed with abramovich?What if Mourinho wins nothing with chelsea will abramovich get rid of him to?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
mourinho has achieved greater things with chelsea that ranieri has. beter team cohesion, better consistancy.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Aye, he's not doing bad for a Chelsea hating Liverpool supporter.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Pablo said:
Who wouldn't be arrogant, having what Chelsea have?

Ranieri :D

tbh, i don't think many managers would be arrogant, Mourinho takes it to unseen levels, well since Muhammad Ali at least. ;)

what has he actually said anyway ? anyone got a link ?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I'm sorry you got stuck with Benitez.
Don't be, I'm more than happy.

As you should be with Mourinho, it's not every day a Chavski hating scouse fan decides to manage your club because the money is good.

Of course, as long as he wins who cares.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope at the end of the season for Mourinho's sake Chelsea wins something and I mean the league of all things,Because his comments of we're better than the rest etc will certainly come to bite him back.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
They are better than the rest.

More money, best squad, good manager.

Now they have to prove it.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
They've proven nothing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts