Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea boss Mourinho handed own TV chat show
tribalfootball.com - March 31, 2005

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is set to have his own television chat show.

The 50-minute live show will be televised monthly in Portugal on SIC. The first show is scheduled for Monday, April 18 at 9pm.

"He's willing to talk about everything except politics," SIC's managing editor for news, Martim Cabral told The Times.

"We expect huge interest from male audience, but we're also hoping for a large female audience, too, because there's interest in him personally. He goes to parties, so we might get him to talk about that. In the first show, we might get him to say what he thinks about the royal wedding, or British society."
--------------------
hehehehe!!!!!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I saw his "debut" two weeks ago, following the great Sporting - Porto classic. However, he said he didn't watch the game so he couldn't comment anything about it; the journalist almost said to him "next time see if you do your homework!".

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
he sure knows how to take advantage of media.... just like becks and all that.

The media will love him for his ways.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
This is getting ****ed, your own show. I dont really like people like him. Your job is football, so dont go and do TV shows, thats just ****ed. I think he just loves to be on TV.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
kezmania2001 said:
If Chelsea dont deliver next year though, He will surely be out of the door
'Next' year?

In case you missed it, Chelsea have already won one title this year, and are currently running away with the Premiership along with being in a great position in the Champions' League.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
LuisPedroCat said:
I saw his "debut" two weeks ago, following the great Sporting - Porto classic. However, he said he didn't watch the game so he couldn't comment anything about it; the journalist almost said to him "next time see if you do your homework!".
How would the journalist almost say something like that?

Did you read his/her mind, or did he/her begin the sentence then retrack the statements?

Ridiculous.

:nono:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
kezmania2001 said:
If Chelsea dont deliver next year though, He will surely be out of the door

Breaking news, Mourinho is threatening to leave THIS year. Seems he's unhappy with Chelsea's failure to support him 150% against UEFA. His ego will keep fueling his achievements, right up to the time it causes him to spontaneously combust.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
so many Mourinho bashers around here... almost feels like it's not a Chelsea forum

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Bosanac said:
so many Mourinho bashers around here... almost feels like it's not a Chelsea forum
welcome to real life, it will only get worse, people have finally noticed your club after all this time. :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
These days you can never know if you can believe the portuguese media, too many april jokes ;)

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Far out this bloke is recieving money from all directions!! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I've just seen his first show and all I can say is that this is a total crap! Why does Mourinho want to do this?! Answering short questions by three idiots in the stage, talking rubbish, etc... AHAH the most comical was near the end when he was talking about the Chelsea-Arsenal match and the transmission from Londo broke down. So ridiculous!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts