Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Neil Down said:
Mourinho wont come because Moratti has never hired a coach that would stop him for messing with the team.
Yep the only way Jose would come to Inter would be Moratti to become a spectator ,something that I dont see hapening.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Irrureta is pretty good, but lots of Fans only know coaches when the media talks about them.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Mourinho at Inter could be the great test,but could he achieve what until now has become the dream and the so called Impossible? :eekani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
rishabh16 said:
No I haven't . I was coming to it. It was a fluke. A one time achievement. Not gonna happen again with a small team like Porto if he coaches them. He is just lucky that Chelsea picked him up immediately and that he got a treasure chest to spend.
i wouldn't call what he won for porto a fluke...u can call that winning a game a fluke...but winning a tournament? no...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I have to say that it's just a bit odd when the first story broke in the way Mourinho handled the situation. I would have expected? Inter? Hell no. I am staying at Chelsea. But instead, he said that it is not fair to Mancini or the players of Inter as long as his players for such stories to emerge. He is staying at Chelsea.

Quite odd, I can't make a remark, but I hope you know what I mean...

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Yeh i know what you mean Pulsar...knowing Mourinho, the ignorant person he is, he ll try stir something up, but maybe he didnt because we have a good relationship with Chelsea, or maybe he is planning to have a swipe at buying some of our players...Adriano maybe

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I think Al will join me when I say -

FORZA HITZFELD

and nobody else.

we need a taskmaster to get us on track.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hitzfeld has been known to be in hibernation the last two seasons because the winters are cold and most importnatly, he is said to be waiting for a job, a specific one, he wants to open up.

Inter? :D :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hitzfeld or mourinho...doesn't matter...we'll have a new coach next season...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Im not too sure on that . . as long as Fachetti remains our President we will go to any depths to safeguard his philosophy of continuity . .

that dreaded word

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
again, we had a shot to get capello...instead, juventus got him before us and we went to sign mancini who moratti admired deeply...he should blame himself for this signing...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
source ?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
HITZFIELD,by the way decisions are made to be changed

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Neil Down said:
Irrureta is pretty good, but lots of Fans only know coaches when the media talks about them.
Man, what's with your fetsih for defensive la liga coaches ? :D

Seriously, he's good. I wonder why he's not coaching anyone now (or is he?), and why he isn't managing Depor anymore...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Man, what's with your fetsih for defensive la liga coaches ?
I never considered Jabo to be defensive, he became more defensive and conservative as a natural reaction of having less talented players at depor, the dude beat Milan, Juve and Man utd, that´s why I like him.

I have never liked Benitez, Mourinho is far more defensive than Irrureta, I see many fans here wanting him, but I don´t think they will like an anti calcio Inter again, I don´t mind as long as we win.

If Villareal makes it to the CL final, Moratti will likely go for Pellegrini. Why? Because Pellegrini would be popular, and has the personality that will let Moratti do whatever Moratti wants.

Scolari will be great, but having a coach after the WC ends will mean the managers will start building his squad kinda late. But I´m sure someone like Mourinho would be succesfull at Inter in no time, but that´s what Moratti is afraid of, someone that would stop him on his tracks and tell him this move is wrong and butt out.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Mourinho has signed for Roma

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
In a recent interview, he said he'd have no qualms managing teams which are rivals of previous teams he managed. I took that to mean he was definitely coming to Serie A, lol. I thought Milan was most likely but it's Roma in the end...our biggest rival and opponent in the mid to late 2000's Serie A.

He actually seems like an ideal choice for Roma. They need that discipline in the side and need to focus and consolidate in attack. Anything can happen but, on paper at least, Romanisti should be very happy with this.

Btw, classic opening post from Bob W The Bat.

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
As great as he is, I would never accept an arrogant sob as Inter's manager.

NEVER!

I simply hate arrogant people.
I don't want mourinho!!!
Dude, Mourinho coming to Inter makes no fookin difference.

We donot have an Abramovich. So its pointless. Mourinho is over hyped.

As for arrogance, I don't mind it. But you need to be succesfull first. But if your success itself is based on factors like a CRAZY strong financial backing, then the whole thing is put under a cloud.
If you wanna see someone who has turned out good results with average teams on a consistent basis, look at Hiddink. Not Moan-rinho.
wtf peeps..

41 - 60 of 63 Posts