Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Well in the English press they seem quite certain that Mourinho will be shown the door at Chelsea after the season because of a bustup with Abra. The papers claim that it's confirmed news from three highly positioned staffmembers in Chelsea.

Now if this is true, I believe Inter are one of the strongest candidates for him to take over.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Even if Mancini were to win the CL, which is highly unlikely without a lot of luck on our side, I would still take Mourinho over Mancini. Jose may be an arrogant f#ck but the man still knows how to build a team that can win the league. For me it would be much more imprtant to establish dominance in the league first than winning a CL trophy in a one off battle.

Dont get me wrong I like Mancini very much but I just dont see him being able to carry a team like Inter that is mired in media and internal club problems to a league title. Mourinho would instill discipline withingthe team and would just be too much for the media to handle. For me he and Capello are the only coaches in world football right now that have the tactiacal prowess and desire to take Inter to a championship title in their first season on the bench.

·
Registered
43,664 Posts
Mourinho would be great. But I maintain that losing Mancio would be a huge step backwards. It would bring us right back to square one, which is the same place we've been for years due to the revolving-door policy we have with players and coaches. Mancini is actually getting somewhere. I think he should be given a chance. If he conclusively shows that he cannot take the team any further (as Ranieri seemed to do with Chelsea), then we can start talking about it.

We shouldn't just buy coaches for fun. There's a reason why top coaches like Lippi couldn't make it with Inter.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
As much as I would love to see the Special one at Inter I can't see it happening atleast not untill after next season. I don't think his arrogance would allow him to leave chelski till he has won a cl there. But how I would love him to go head-head with capello and co as Inter's manager.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Mourinho is the biggest prick alive! But if he could bring a wonderful trophy to this club he can be my Best Man!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This is hilarious, sorry no offense. People who say we will be back to square one if Mancio leaves. I'm sorry but that's the difference between Mancini and coaches like Ottmar my close friend and Mourinho. They'll make it happen, first year. The others will take several years.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Maybe, but if I should choose between a new trainer like DelBosque and such or keeping Mancini, I would keep Mancio...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
As great as he is, I would never accept an arrogant sob as Inter's manager.

NEVER!

I simply hate arrogant people.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
I dont like overconfident people either, but the EPL is chock full of a bunch of wussies. It was easy for Mourinho to come in and take them for a ride. The serie A isnt like that. There are a lot of top-notch arrogant prima donnas in serie A and Mourinho will have to come in with his head down, as a newcomer, unless he wants to be ravaged by the veterans in our league. He cant tear into Capello like he did to Wenger. Or Moggi. Or Ancellotti. He would be hung by his balls if he did something as stupid as that.

I wouldnt mind him here though. He's no-nonsense on the pitch. But which coach in his sane mind would come to Inter? Lets be serious here- Inter has a reputation. Moratti has a reputation of bringing in fancy toys, not tools for the coach to build a team on.

It will take a while to shake off the reputation.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=372561&CPID=8&clid=&lid=3&title=Jose:+A+lack+of+respect

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
If Capello stays at Juve and Mourinho comes to Inter, that will be one heck of a battle for the league title. :thumbsup:

Having said that, I believe it won't be fair to the team. Mancini needs to stay a couple more seasons if Inter really want a shot at the title. They're constantly improving and that comes from consistency, not just in the team but the coaching party as well.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
baboti said:
Let´s dream.

Inter are also owned by a multimillionaire, Massimo Moratti. He has lavished money on a succession of coaches, won nothing and now feels Mourinho is the man to change that.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport
I don't want mourinho!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts