Xtratime Community banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
:D:D

I'm extremely comfortable with my sexuality as any true Pimp must be, so I can call a spade a spade when it comes to good looking men. :D

With increasing age comes increasing wisdom. Or increasing gayness, one of the two. :D:D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Mourinho is a class act.

When he wins he calls himself as the greatest and when he loses he is still the greatest but a little unlucky.

He is all quality. If he wasnt as arrogant i wouldn't like him.

·
Registered
782 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
HAHAHAA, I love the hypocrisy. It's great when Mourinho says what he thinks, but when Eto'o says what he thinks he's a bastard and a loud mouth in the eyes of many merengues.

and after Etoo says those things, then the fans say what they think, are racist and horrible people.

that makes me beleive that those fans are racist, and Etoo is a bastard and loud mouth, and should shut up.

It all goes around....

but Mourinho is a class act,he was very right about everything he said of Barca.

U know what they say....is the enemy of my enemy, my friend?? yes he is.....Mourinho :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
org said:
and after Etoo says those things, then the fans say what they think, are racist and horrible people.

that makes me beleive that those fans are racist, and Etoo is a bastard and loud mouth, and should shut up.

It all goes around....

but Mourinho is a class act,he was very right about everything he said of Barca.

U know what they say....is the enemy of my enemy, my friend?? yes he is.....Mourinho :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Haha just wait and see what will happen when you eventually face them in the CL.

I think you will change your tone.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
I'm sure he's crying into the page that ranked him 4th sexiest man in the world. ;)
he does have that Clooney look going on, like if Clooney ever got some sort of muscle wasting disease and lived on the street for a few months addicted to drugs. ;)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts