Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jose Mourinho has vowed to continue to speak his mind despite being criticised for his comments before and after the UEFA Champions League tie with Barcelona.

The Chelsea boss has become somewhat of a hate-figure outside of Stamford Bridge but Mourinho has insisted he will not change his style.

He did, however, aim a scathing attack at his critics, claiming the bad press was nothing but jealousy.

"I've been called arrogant, vain and over-bearing, they've called me everything," Mourinho said in The Mirror.

"They can continue to do so, but I will never change and will always continue to call a spade a spade.

"Jealousy is the weapon of the incompetent and frustrated.

"It all makes me rewind the cassette of my life and remind me who I was, how I did it, where I got to, what I have achieved for me and my people and how many times I made the good Portuguese smile.

"In these two weeks during which we played Barcelona, I've been able to discover the 'creepy-crawlies' who have been hiding and I say to them: 'I am Portuguese, a true Portuguese."
----------------

He's feeling the heat. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Yeah the pressure of being 15 points clear in the league and on course to secure the club’s first ever double is clearly getting to him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,033 Posts
Red Bed said:
The Chelsea boss has become somewhat of a hate-figure outside of Stamford Bridge
Not in North London :cool:

"I want Tottenham to obtain their objective that is qualification for the Champions League." - Jose Mourinho last Saturday



Jose Mourinho, friend of all Spurs fans :thumbsup:

:proud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we all know the Champions League is the one he's after, Chelsea have never been in a final nevermind won the damn thing.

If he doesn't win it next year either then I think Abrahamovich will sack him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Wally said:
Not in North London :cool:

"I want Tottenham to obtain their objective that is qualification for the Champions League." - Jose Mourinho last Saturday



Jose Mourinho, friend of all Spurs fans :thumbsup:

:proud:
I'm convinced he found that coat at a tube station. :lala:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,033 Posts
Sir Leonardo said:
I'm convinced he found that coat at a tube station. :lala:
:howler:

I actually quite like it. Asked for one for Christmas :lala:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,033 Posts
It's called style :stuckup: :shades:

Better than walking in a shellsuit like the majority round here :thmbdown:
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Red Bed said:
Jose Mourinho has vowed to continue to speak his mind despite being criticised for his comments before and after the UEFA Champions League tie with Barcelona.

The Chelsea boss has become somewhat of a hate-figure outside of Stamford Bridge but Mourinho has insisted he will not change his style.

He did, however, aim a scathing attack at his critics, claiming the bad press was nothing but jealousy.

"I've been called arrogant, vain and over-bearing, they've called me everything," Mourinho said in The Mirror.

"They can continue to do so, but I will never change and will always continue to call a spade a spade.

"Jealousy is the weapon of the incompetent and frustrated.

"It all makes me rewind the cassette of my life and remind me who I was, how I did it, where I got to, what I have achieved for me and my people and how many times I made the good Portuguese smile.

"In these two weeks during which we played Barcelona, I've been able to discover the 'creepy-crawlies' who have been hiding and I say to them: 'I am Portuguese, a true Portuguese."
----------------

He's feeling the heat. :D
buaaaaaaaaaah buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry:

:finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,819 Posts
He may not be liked, but he knows how to manage a football team
 

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
Joined
·
19,988 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
That coat fetched over 15 grand for cancer and leukaemia sufferers at the end of last season. Mourinho himself bid for it and he said at the time –

"Over the weekend I thought of the moments I have had this season with my coat, and that I should keep it with my medals and other mementoes. If someone outbids me, then they deserve it."

He’s a class act.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,033 Posts
Iodine Stud said:
That coat fetched over 15 grand for cancer and leukaemia sufferers at the end of last season. Mourinho himself bid for it and he said at the time –

"Over the weekend I thought of the moments I have had this season with my coat, and that I should keep it with my medals and other mementoes. If someone outbids me, then they deserve it."

He’s a class act.
what a great man :proud:

Take that haters :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,873 Posts
Red Bed said:
"They can continue to do so, but I will never change and will always continue to call a spade a spade.
Mourinho commenting on Drogba dive "Spade? What spade? I saw no spade"
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top