Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mourinho refused to talk to the press (which is obligated) after the match, instead, a Chelsea spokesman told the press, that Chelsea were gonna file a complaint about something that happened in the rest.

Some press quotes:

Chelsea to file Barca complaint
by Mark Kendall - created on 23 Feb 2005

Chelsea have revealed they are to make a formal complaint to Uefa after an incident at half time during their clash with Barcelona.

The Blues did not send a representative from their coaching staff to attend the post-match press conference after their defeat at Camp Nou, and instead released a statement.

"First of all our apologies that there are no members of the Chelsea management team or players talking after this game," stated spokesperson Simon Greenberg.

"We will be submitting an official complaint to UEFA about an incident that occurred at half time. That's all I can say."
It is believed that The Blues were left incensed by contact between Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard and referee Anders Frisk as the two teams headed up the tunnel at half time.

Undoubtedly Chelsea were far from happy with Frisk's subsequent decision to send Didier Drogba off in the second period, but the exact nature of their complaint is sure to come to light in the near future.

SKYSPORTS
Rijkaard baffled at Blues anger
by Mark Kendall - created on 23 Feb 2005

Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard is baffled as to Chelsea's reasons for filing a complaint for an incident during the game at Camp Nou.

It has been suggested that Blues boss Jose Mourinho was left fuming after Rijkaard spoke to match official Anders Frisk at half time.

Rijkaard admits he spoke to Frisk, but insists he has no idea why Chelsea would be so upset at the exchange as it was entirely innocent.

"I can't tell you what happened that upset so much Mourinho," Rijkaard told Sky Sports.

"I was there, I talked with the ref, and the reaction of the Chelsea side was kind of exaggerated.

"I talked with the ref in a really polite and friendly manner, and they were upset about that so they started things.

"For me nothing happened, if something happened it is because they got upset maybe with me talking with the ref, I don't know.

"I don't understand the fuss about it.

"I'm curious as to what their complaint will be. Let's wait and see."
In a Dutch interview with Rijkaard, Rijkaard said that he just walked up the tunnel, with Frisk, just politely talking about the match, then suddenly 2 Chelsea staff members starting a riot about it.

-----------

To make a long story short, Mourinho is a very, very bad loser.

He lost his little "cold war" too ;)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Bah... he's just trying to put excuses. It's better to talk about extra-sport issues than to talk about a bad performance. I guess that he doesn't want to explain why he lost 2 consecutive matches after saying that you never lost 2 matches in a row...

Let him cry, he just didn't want to face the Spanish press. Yesterday he insuted them in the press conference and I guess that he's not brave enough to face them tonight. That's what happens when you talk too much.

I guess that Mourinho doesn't have anything to say about his insults to Ten Cate and the workers of the Camp Nou.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Bah... he's just trying to put excuses. It's better to talk about extra-sport issues than to talk about a bad performance. I guess that he doesn't want to explain why he lost 2 consecutive matches after saying that you never lost 2 matches in a row...

Let him cry, he just didn't want to face the Spanish press. Yesterday he insuted them in the press conference and I guess that he's not brave enough to face them tonight. That's what happens when you talk too much.

I guess that Mourinho doesn't have anything to say about his insults to Ten Cate and the workers of the Camp Nou.
yeah i didn't get what happened between mourinho and the staff at the Camp Nou, what happened? How did he insult Ten CATE?

·
40,147 Posts
Falastini said:
yeah i didn't get what happened between mourinho and the staff at the Camp Nou, what happened? How did he insult Ten CATE?
I don't know exaclty what he said to the workers, but he said "Mamámela" (suck it) to Ten Cate. Also Xavi went to say "hi" to Mourinho after the match (Xavi was under his direction some years ago) and Mourinho closed him the door of the dressing room. Pathetic.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't know exaclty what he said to the workers, but he said "Mamámela" (suck it) to Ten Cate. Also Xavi went to say "hi" to Mourinho after the match (Xavi was under his direction some years ago) and Mourinho closed him the door of the dressing room. Pathetic.
what a jerk! he is proving that he is a total arrogant bastard day by day! i never liked him and i will never do, after what he has done tonight. Crying out loud like a baby, NEVER SAY SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Pathetic.
Exactly. I respect Mourinho's boldness, but if you are going to be that arrogant, it becomes a put up or shut up situation. Instead, Chelsea didn't put up and now Mourinho is showing a lack of class in refusing to shut up and admit that he was foolish to say and do the things he did.

·
40,147 Posts
Man, if we have to lose in Stamford Bridge, let's do it with pride and respecting the rival. We can lose, but we can't lose giving a bad image of the club and the city. That's why Barça is more than a club.

If you lose, you shake the hands of your rival and you congratulate them. It seems that Mourinho didn't learn the last lesson in the Camp Nou. It seems that there's something that money can't buy: EDUCATION.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I heard Mourinho went after Beletti to congratulate him for the goal in the half time, in a very unkind manner almost making fun of the player. I also heard he refused to receive a gift from an old portuguese lady, pushing her away saying he did not have time for such things

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't think you should take Mourinho's actions all that seriously. We are between games now, so Mourinho's mind games continue (hence the ridiculous official complaint that they'll certainly withdraw). If we go through, and Mourinho still acts like a child, refusing to shake hands, etc., then we can safely say thet he's a pathetic loser, but let's wait and see...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
We'll see the report and then we'll laugh at them because they're just bad losers

I agree with Rijkaard

Rijkaard said:
There were no incidents between us. I think their reaction is over the top. I was around at half time and at the end of the game and I saw nothing unusual. I think they realised that there was too much hype before the game and too much talking after it , but I'm surprised that they've come up with this now

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
if all what you are guys are suggesting that he has done, then he is a D*CK HE*D i can't believe he might do something like that, what could an old lady do to him? he doesn't shake hands with the fans and makes fun of Belleti, what a TWAT, i can't wait to see him losing everything this season what bastard!

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Liternit said:
I heard Mourinho went after Beletti to congratulate him for the goal in the half time, in a very unkind manner almost making fun of the player. I also heard he refused to receive a gift from an old portuguese lady, pushing her away saying he did not have time for such things
If this is true, then he would be really, really sad. UEFA should take action against him, because of his pathetic behaviour. Let him sit in the stands in Stamford Bridge.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
ive just read someone kicked mourinho up the ass, please be true.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what a twat as always, i hope they lose v Liverpool on Sunday now, three defeats in a row and he will be hit with the full force of the English media, a national disgrace that at least is good for some things.

Mourinho's honeymoon is over.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I've just heard Mourinho eats children, pisses on the blind, has a forked tail and sleeps upside down.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Thanks, BR.

I happen to know Mourinho well - he's many things, including an incredibly childish, sore loser. That's because he hovers just below being dilusionally insane. Somewhat ironic, that is what also makes him one of the better coaches in the world today.

Having said that, I only became his fan once he left Porto. 'Til then, I was the one spreading childish rumors about his wicked evil.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts