Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When he was in the EPL he kept having a dig at Arsenal about us putting out 11 foreign players.He would say that never happen at my club because i feel we must a core of national players in my team.At Inter in there last game there was not player from Italy in that team.Now i am not having a go at Inter fans or there players just Jose my anger is at.While he is a top boss. he is such a muppet as well.

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
The difference is that he has been there for what 5 months while Wenger has been at Arsenal for 10+ years

Lets see until he is there for atleast 3 seasons before you call him a muppet

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
dont know about muppet but he is a hipocrate!

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
The difference is that he has been there for what 5 months while Wenger has been at Arsenal for 10+ years

I guess Henryrules is too much of a muppet figure that out by himself.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Technically, Arsenal is more foreign than Internazionale, because the South Americans on our team also carry Italian passports. ;)

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Heh, you do know that most things Jose say are simply mind games; I guess you really must dislike him.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I don't know man...You hate him but can't spell his name right, that says a lot about you.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
O Glorioso are you implying that henryrules is a muppet?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Does not how long you are at a club once you say it you must stick by it.And he has no Italian players as well.All or foreigners as well.He is a Hipocrate

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The fact is Mourinho is a muppet. Already in Italy he stirs up controversy on purpose to be the centre of attention and dare I say Inter play worst football with him than with Mancini :)

·
Registered
23,900 Posts
Does not how long you are at a club once you say it you must stick by it.And he has no Italian players as well.All or foreigners as well.He is a Hipocrate
Materazzi and Balotelli disagree with you.

Besides Mourinho hasn't been at Inter long enough to put his stamp on the squad. Not that I think he will make a deal about prioritizing Italian signings anyway. He will just keep playing his mind games and try to put people out of balance.

·
Registered
23,900 Posts
The fact is Mourinho is a muppet. Already in Italy he stirs up controversy on purpose to be the centre of attention and dare I say Inter play worst football with him than with Mancini :)
That's not true, we play exactly the same as in the late Mancio era.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
exactly the late Mancio era, when Mancio had already gone, even if there in image... but at the start of a fresh season, with some new players in attack who should be exciting, Inter still look crap, you will win the league for sure, because unfortunately mostly the rest of the big teams are not ready to contend yet.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Wenger should be honoured to be called a voyeur, cuz in Italy, no one got the chance ............. yet.

Similarly, Arsenal also should be grateful for him not targeting Walcott right after ACole. Maybe soon, your only remaining English men (+ wilshere) would be taken to his team :party:

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
exactly the late Mancio era, when Mancio had already gone, even if there in image... but at the start of a fresh season, with some new players in attack who should be exciting, Inter still look crap, you will win the league for sure, because unfortunately mostly the rest of the big teams are not ready to contend yet.
Deano said:
This post has been made up every year, there are always good and bad signings for every league. Serie A is still very good and indeed a healthy Milan and a healthier Juve makes it alot stronger than after Calciopoli. The league is exciting this year of course. Nearly every team has a special player that is wortwhile watching and indeed as proven on the first day, even some of the smaller teams are stronger than normal (although many seem to always under-rate these)... considering no 'big' team had won.
01-09-2008, not that long ago..

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6596621&postcount=18

Now, which Deano is to be believed? :confused: :neutral:

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Stupid to even bring this up. He hasn't been there long enough to say such a thing. Unless you wanted him to refuse taking the job after looking at their team? Thinking back to when he pointed out a truth two years ago.

·
Registered
23,900 Posts
Erhm... :confused:

Should be exciting? We've gotten Mancini who is not exactly the most consistant performer and Quaresma who hasn't had a proper pre-season. On top of that we have a recovering alcoholic and Ibra who is still bothered by his knee. Then to top it off we have the two ancient Argies and a some kid who has barely gotten some fuzz on his balls.

Mourinho isn't about eye-pleasing sexy football but I am sure (or at least I hope :nervous:) that he will get us to play better once he gets to put his stamp on the team.

Oh, and one last thing. He hasn't even had a chance to decide on a lineup in defense since we keep getting injuries and suspensions. :groan:

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Henryrules has started a meaningless thread.

Nacka, any update on the Swedish twin sister? That was an impressive story!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts