Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EPL top two teams will meet in this Boxing Day encounter which is actually a rather meaningless match as everybody knows that Pool has already won the title.

I'm expecting this thread to get 0 replies as nobody on XT watches football anymore... or at least EPL.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Imma watch it as usual and can also post here as well as the Liverpool thread as it happens.

Expecting a tough match by the way. Leicester will be hard to beat.

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
There’s no real intrigue in the Premier season this year, I’m sure they will hype up how competitive the fight for 4th is but that’s because those teams are awful this season and nobody is going to grab it. Usually a team with 10 losses is out of it but not this season. Even the relegation fight will probably be decided before the last weeks

·
Registered
33,719 Posts
There’s no real intrigue in the Premier season this year, I’m sure they will hype up how competitive the fight for 4th is but that’s because those teams are awful this season and nobody is going to grab it. Usually a team with 10 losses is out of it but not this season. Even the relegation fight will probably be decided before the last weeks
Yeah Chelsea are shit, dunno how they're still 4th.

Like the fight for 4th in La Liga last season.

Dead ducks everywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts