• 22. Gaël Clichy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 28. Kolo Touré

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Paddy, he has been carrying our midfield for two months now but the media don't write about it. :shades:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
That's who I picked as MOM Jern but a goto another well known Gooner forum and you'll see many think he was terrible.

Facts are many haven't forgiven Paddy for the RM nonsense last summer.

·
63,337 Posts
Tunis4life said:
That's who I picked as MOM Jern but a goto another well known Gooner forum and you'll see many think he was terrible.

Facts are many haven't forgiven Paddy for the RM nonsense last summer.
some people let emotion rule their heads, if we'd have let him go to RM we would have about 10 less points now what with Edu and Gilberto being out for most of the season.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Paddy. Because he is the real driving-force of the team. With him, our boys can freely create the play and whenever they made mistake, the captain fixed it. A good display of leadership especially how he cared so much about his juniors e.g. when Reyes badly tackled from behind.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
well thats good, but his performance was not, even the comentator agrees with me, he was not himself, i wonder if its because of the REAL rumors again.

·
63,337 Posts
Twayka said:
well thats good, but his performance was not, even the comentator agrees with me, he was not himself, i wonder if its because of the REAL rumors again.
then the commentator must have been as drunk as you :pp he won the ball all day long and only a few misplaced passes, he was the engine today with a couple of kids and a full back beside him.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
commentators aren't always right, have you seen how much spunk they get over the place as soon as fat bastard Rooney touches the ball, even if he loses it they think it's genious.

·
63,337 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
commentators aren't always right, have you seen how much spunk they get over the place as soon as fat bastard Rooney touches the ball, even if he loses it they think it's genious.
exactly, if Rooney dives he is fashionining a goalscoring opportunity, and if he swears 5000 times at the ref he is being a little rascal rather then abusive.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I voted for Lehmann. He's been solid for quite a few games now and people are just ignoring the poor sod until he makes his next mistake :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Paddy, he has been carrying our midfield for two months now but the media don't write about it. :shades:
I think paddy was a bit quiet that time..Flamini better than him that day.. :shades:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
and The one and the only Man of the match is Persie...the kids was Awsome..and now he understand how to control his "temperature"..Amin for that :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I voted for Patrick Vieira, he's been solid the whole season while players such as Reyes have been going more up and down in form.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts