Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E'too :star: :star: :star:

If this guy was to play for any top team he will be unstoppable.

He is much better than guys like Rud-I-Only-Score-Tap-Ins or guys like Fataldo-the-bouncer who touches the ball a maximum of 4 times in a game. This is the best African striker since Weah and its just a matter of time before a big team snatches him. I just hope that will be outside Italy and Liverpool because I will hate to see such talent go to waste.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
If he was that much better than RVN I tihnk some top manager would have noticed. Eto'o is ok, he has certain skills but he lacks many qualities that would make him world class.

D

·
0 Posts
Eto'o is pure class. An amazing player. He's only 23 and has everything it takes to be one of the very best players in the world. All he needs is for some1 to come up with the £15million Mallorca want for him. He's far more talented than RVN, but at the moment he's not a better player

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
About Eto.. yeaa.. this guy is cool

Not that underrated as you said 'most'

D

·
0 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
Adriano
Baros
Adriano?? He's over-rated by the Italian fans and media, but the rest of the world has a better idea of what he is.

Baros is hard to say. Most people in England recognise him as a class player, if he hadn't been injured for most of the season, all of Europe would know how good he is.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Agree with Doc. Kanu is not underrated. I think basically everybody knows that Kanu is a highly talented player, but I also think everybody agrees that his career has not been what it could and should have been.

Kezman is overrated imo.

Makaay and Jimmy Floyd are underrated imo, especially in Holland that is.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
Adriano?? He's over-rated by the Italian fans and media, but the rest of the world has a better idea of what he is.

Baros is hard to say. Most people in England recognise him as a class player, if he hadn't been injured for most of the season, all of Europe would know how good he is.
IMO he is underrated overall

In Italy they know his quality
He has been there for 3 years FFS!!!

But most people in England don't realize he is as good as Ruud and is already a world class striker that could score tons in any league

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
If I hear how all the Serie A fans at this board speak about Adriano, I would definitely not call him underrated.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I'm assuming that some people think the RVN is overrated. He isn't by a mile. Just becoz most of his goals are scored inside the box doesn't mean anything. He's one of the top strikers in the world.

Think about it what makes a good striker? Someone who scores goals. You always expect RVN to score in a game. Can you really say this of Eto'o, Baros(maybe he needs more time though - but he'll never be as good as Ruud).

I rate Makaay very highly, I'm surprised to hear that he is known as an underrated striker

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
Eto'o is ok, he has certain skills but he lacks many qualities that would make him world class.
What does he lack?

The reason Eto'o hasn't left mallorca is that his rights are complicated. Eto'o is owned half by mallorca and half by real madrid (depending on whom you ask) Madrid certainly will fight for their half and mallorca has been raising the prices very high expecting to loose a half to Madrid.

eto'o is incredibly talented, fast, has control, pace and touch. He also, defends his third very well. he will leave Mallorca this summer and whomever gets him, will get a real find.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts