Xtratime Community banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Yeah, sure you aren't thinking of Domenico Morfeo? He had some talent, though he was a famous difficult personality.

Robbiati was one of the few Viola players who didn't do much in CM btw.
I dunno if Sandro Cois was good in real life lol but he was amazing for me in CM 99/00.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I just remember you would give it to Robbiati out on the left, and he'd whip it in Italian Giggs style and Bati wound header it in.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Daniel Parejo.

Been one of the best players in La Liga both if you watch him play and statistically (been in the top La Liga player lists of both WhoScored and SofaScore for years now since 2017) but still he's not widely recognised.

Anyone who saw the Valencia vs Chelsea game hopefully knows there's very few better than Parejo in his role!

Magician.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Yeah agreed about Immobile. His Serie A credentials at this point are beyond any doubt, but he needs to show he can do it in the NT, especially since it also did not quite work for him in different leagues .

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,913 Posts
Active?

If retired, Lucian Sanmartean.... :D
I'm sorry guys, this one wins, at least for modern times.. has to best the most unknown guy with world class levels of talent.. shame about his career due to injuries, shitty agents, and other stupidities..

even Michel Vorm picked him over the likes of Eriksen

41 - 54 of 54 Posts