Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
9,129 Posts
This season:

Senna best defensive midfielder over the last 2 years; possibly Spain's most important player; Villarreal's best player. Can't believe that no one except me voted for him in the poll.

· Registered
4,138 Posts
Andres Iniesta.

He wasn't even nominated for any awards last year I believe despite it having 50 contestants. Am I supposed to believe that he isn't in the top 50 in the world? :howler:

Very versatile too.

· Premium Member
11,858 Posts
Andres Iniesta.

He wasn't even nominated for any awards last year I believe despite it having 50 contestants. Am I supposed to believe that he isn't in the top 50 in the world? :howler:

Very versatile too.
He's being dwarfed by the Xavi cloud over in Cataluina. I prescribe a switch to the red side of North London ala Fabregas.

· Scudetto
24,962 Posts
I would take Iniesta over Xavi, personally. He has much more game. Xavi is rather static in comparison.

On topic, Beckham deserves a mention. He is the most overrated and underrated player in the world at the same time :D

· Registered
4,427 Posts
Xavi got the recognition he deserves lately, but before that I think many has been blind to how good player he is..

To the topic: Yes Iniesta is severely underrated. Great player, can play in many positions too

· Registered
4,138 Posts
Xavi got voted the third best player in the world recently and the best player of the Euros. I agree that he is arguably the best CM around currently but I think he's finally getting the praise he deserves.

· Banned
564 Posts
Xavi got voted the third best player in the world recently and the best player of the Euros. I agree that he is arguably the best CM around currently but I think he's finally getting the praise he deserves.
didn't he come 5th?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.