Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
70,573 Posts
RvN isn't underrated really. As of right now, Zhirkov and Anyukov are pretty underrated. Not a fan of Tymoschuk but he's the best ball winning midfielder in the world.

·
Registered
70,573 Posts
Zhirkov would be regarded as one of top left wing players in the world but nobody cares about Russian league so people won't be rating him until he moves to a big league
Unfortunately, you're right. People who know their football rate him though, casual fans have no idea who he is.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
This season:

Senna best defensive midfielder over the last 2 years; possibly Spain's most important player; Villarreal's best player. Can't believe that no one except me voted for him in the poll.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Andres Iniesta.

He wasn't even nominated for any awards last year I believe despite it having 50 contestants. Am I supposed to believe that he isn't in the top 50 in the world? :howler:

Very versatile too.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Andres Iniesta.

He wasn't even nominated for any awards last year I believe despite it having 50 contestants. Am I supposed to believe that he isn't in the top 50 in the world? :howler:

Very versatile too.
He's being dwarfed by the Xavi cloud over in Cataluina. I prescribe a switch to the red side of North London ala Fabregas.

·
Scudetto
23,994 Posts
I would take Iniesta over Xavi, personally. He has much more game. Xavi is rather static in comparison.

On topic, Beckham deserves a mention. He is the most overrated and underrated player in the world at the same time :D

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Xavi got the recognition he deserves lately, but before that I think many has been blind to how good player he is..

To the topic: Yes Iniesta is severely underrated. Great player, can play in many positions too

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Xavi got voted the third best player in the world recently and the best player of the Euros. I agree that he is arguably the best CM around currently but I think he's finally getting the praise he deserves.

·
Banned
564 Posts
Xavi got voted the third best player in the world recently and the best player of the Euros. I agree that he is arguably the best CM around currently but I think he's finally getting the praise he deserves.
didn't he come 5th?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts