Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know there will probably be some replys arguing this but this is my opinion. Real Madrid are the most uncreditted team in the world. If you see our record, it looks impossible to happen but it did with us. Records in 3 of the hardest things to do in europe belong to us with the most euro cups, most ligas and most spanish cups in the 2nd ranked league in the world wich I believe should be first.

We are without a doubt number 1 of all time but we are never creditted with anything. When we beat man u in a deserving manner, all we get is in the headlines is man u`s year is over and by the way, they lost to real madrid. That'the headline in all the newspapers outside spain!!!

when we beat juve, the same thing! Juve lost the european cup final after they won the scudetto, and real beat them. Again! No credit to the winning party! I could go on with examples but we all know what happened. I think europe is putting off having a big ceromony to crown 'the number 1 club' in the world cause they know there is'nt anyone close! I know not to listen to the reports, but it`s pissing me off!

MESSAGE TO FIFA: YOU'VE CREDITTED BRAZIL AS THE NATIONAL TEAM OF THE WORLD, NOW CRETID THE CLUB OF THE WORLD!

G

·
Hala Madrid! Of course Real is the best team in the world! Our history is the best, only we have not money now and so we are not as big as Manchester U and Lazio. But we still better! :) :) :) :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I am....I'm the only world champion ever :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok, i'm sure someone is gonna bite my head off, but...
i thought (now thought = not sure so don't kill me) that barca had won the most spanish cups.
I'm happy to be corrected by the way, so can someone please clear this up for me?
What are the actual figures for both teams in this competition?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What's up Diavoletto Oly?Nice to see you here!
Well, Barca 16 Liga
Real 26 or 27 (not really sure!)
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
P.S:Real may be the team with the most victories ever but Milan is the team with the most international victories!
Real:12
Milan:13
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah, i knew about the league stats, but what are the cup stats?
I'm interested because i always thought that barca had the slight edge in this competition.

G

·
I think barcelona have more copa del rey, but we have more league titles, and that is more importante! We have 27! Now we will win our 8th Champions League trophy! :)

G

·
Oh yes! We beat Man Utd and we can win anything! I believe that we win Champions League this year. My dream final is Real-Barcelona... :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think we - Real fans all believe now that the CL title will be ours this year. It's our last hope and we better make good on it! About the final, I don't care as long as we WIN - if I'd know we win, well then I'd pick Barca to beat, but then again I think this is Valencia's year and they will be there and we will beat them :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I love the club but am very worried about the CL. Look at the form of two of our main guys, savio and Mori. Add this to the shaky defence and the keeper who can't deal with crosses and we look bad.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Not these guys though. We play particually bad against these. And remember that they are German who find a way of winning big games. Need I remind you of Babbel, Kahn, Jeremies, Elber......I'm really scared man. I can see the season falling badly and then drastic decisions being made.

G

·
Yup... Casillas is great keeper, and he could be our future keeper number one, but he is too yound and he cant handle all shots. But, he is good keeper, BUT why don`t use Illgner? Is he still hurt? I dont think that we lose to Bayern Munchen third time, we have to win!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yup, the German guys are frightening me too. Maybe it is a circle that Spanish beat Italian, Italian beat English (long ago), England beat Germany, then Germany beat Spanish. They are really scary to us. Remember? Last year, in death group, they defeated Barca twice, and this year, they won both at away and home. :(
But of course, for the topic, I felt the same way as SPANIARD! Why no one thought that we would win MU? Just Real fans know that we are best if we play with our heart! And even Real fanz will doubt about our team sometimes :(, I remembered that Pool used to say that MU will win the game in MU board...ARUG!
Anyway, I don't care how ppl think about us. Sometime I felt good (proud) that seeing Real was considered as an underdog, then the most exciting part is to see how an underdog to humiliate those arrogant rivals :eek:.

Also, I heard that, FIFA have selected us as the greatest football club in 20th century, :D you knew, there were many those kinds of elections in New Millennium.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So I think Real player answered the qeustion this topic was all about. We recieved the award for best club in the XX century! :) So now all we have o do is take the XXI century by it's throat... ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Real player - you've noticed that I am not the most optimistic guy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts