Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which team's jersey do you think is the most ugly? I am talking about the classic jersey of every team.

I say:

1) Real Madrid. When my father wears only his underwear, he looks like a Real Madrid player
2) Leeds United. Same with the above
3) All the green teams. I think that the green colour on the green pitch is really ugly

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I agree on the green. AB and Viborg have lousy kits.

I think the Juventus kit is rather dull. I simply don't like the black and white stripes. I guess, the Sociedad kit is equally dull, although it isn't black on white, but dark blue on white.

The Feyenoord one isn't pretty either - not because I'm an Ajax fan and all. ;)

In the end I don't care that much about how pretty or ugly the respective kits are.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I believe that green jerseys are kinda cool. I like the N. Ireland one, or the Ireland one, whichever has the green jersey.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
Juve's pink shirt was pretty bad for a recent shirt. God DAMN it was feminine.
Yes that cotton candy kit is appalling.

It isn't feminine, it's just downright ugly. :D

I hate those jerseys with too many sponsor logos.

And of course Arse's Cheerios jersey is suitably hideous. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
.And of course Arse's Cheerios jersey is suitably hideous. ;)
Cheerio's copied us not the other way round, it is a magnificent kit, i was so glad we returned to our traditional away kit after that pair of blue pyjamas our players were forced to put on last season.

the traditional yellow evokes memories of Charlie George in '71 and Alan Sunderland in '79 :D

the worst kit by a fukin mile is Liverpool's drab grey effort, i mean what sort of dour, depressing and unimaginative individual would even think to wear charcoal grey as a football kit ?

did Houllier design it by chance ? :howler:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Liverpool's jerseys this season have been terrible....they look so akward if thats possible. they need a better design...anything but what they have now.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:

I hate those jerseys with too many sponsor logos.

same here, too many logos makes it looks like a billboard,
I hate our black away kit :yuck:, but I like the white one for this season :), the one king of the kop posted for next season looks quite cool, Juve's pink top was embarassing to see, let alone to wear

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I actually like Juve's pink kit and was toying with the idea of buying it for a while (cue abuse). :eek: Palermo also play in pink, only it's their home kit.

The only shirt I really can't stand is Iceland's home kit, which has on it (wait for it...) ice! How imginative is that? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
mutu1875 said:
I actually like Juve's pink kit and was toying with the idea of buying it for a while (cue abuse)
:howler: :howler:

There are a number of jerseys I don't like:

Stripes: Black and white, yellow and blue, you name it, I hate it...but I like Udinese:D .

Yellow: Looks horrible

Arsenal: Home and away, they are probably the ugliest kits I've seen in my life.... I mean, the sleeves are a different colour to the shirt!:yuck:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Balakov, I find Sporting kit ugly, but not because it is green. You see, I find full-green kits ugly and Sporting Lisboa has also black shorts. I find Sporting kit ugly because of the horizontal stripes. I hate horizontal stripes, nevermind the colour.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts