Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the most talent player on the planet?

IMO recoba

remember its not the best player
its the most talented

·
Registered
69,754 Posts
It´s almost impossible to say who is the most talented player in the world.
As Fabiocapello has said, the most talented is not the best. I would say Zidane or Ronaldinho.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GICA said:
It´s almost impossible to say who is the most talented player in the world.
As Fabiocapello has said, the most talented is not the best. I would say Zidane or Ronaldinho.
ok most talented player at a high level :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
man with fancy tricks etc...Ronaldinho would be the one. i have seen him at training once on tv and he was pulling off moves which i had never seen before. On the field though, Zidane and Ronaldo still amaze me the most though.

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Ronaldo,Ronaldinho,Totti,Zidane.

Anyone atleast objective can see they are the most naturally gifted players around,atleast playing in a high level and being more than simple showmen(for CUG and is that :rollani: )

Recoba?I don't think so and Kaka,Aimar although already world class,tactically disciplined etc don't have the natural talent of the first four

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Anyone atleast objective can see they are the most naturally gifted players around,atleast playing in a high level and being more than simple showmen(for CUG and is that )
Spad, i dont understand your point. Please explain.

D

·
0 Posts
It depends, most talented player in a game situation who knows when to try the tricks and when not to and who can pull off the tricks without losing the ball etc., then Zidane is definitly number 1.

In terms of freestyle ability(meaning, just pissing about juggling a ball or whatever, in training or whatever), then Ronaldinho and Henry.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
It depends, most talented player in a game situation who knows when to try the tricks and when not to and who can pull off the tricks without losing the ball etc., then Zidane is definitly number 1.

In terms of freestyle ability(meaning, just pissing about juggling a ball or whatever, in training or whatever), then Ronaldinho and Henry.
When it comes to freestyle ability and showman tricks only Ronaldinho comes close to Jay-Jay Okocha.

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
I thought that with your comment on Ronaldinho you belong to the list of fans that think of him as a showman without substance

Don't bother,i'm a Ronaldinho freak:eek: :)

D

·
0 Posts
Never said Gaucho wasn't good on the pitch, he's just not as good as Zidane.

Prince, good call on JayJay, forgot him completely. Henry can do some freestyling as well though.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
we're not talking about tricks

we're talking about the player, who at their best
is probably the best player in the world
even if their best doesn't come along often or they haven't got the mental strengh to be consistant as other less talented players

if you asked me the best player i would say totti
because he is super talented and very consistant

but the most talented player i have seen is recoba

D

·
0 Posts
If it's simply the best player, then Zidane wins it hands down. Talent/ability with a football is different.

Recoba isn't even top 10 in terms of talent/ability.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
i agree with fabiocapello, recoba is far the most TALENTED player in the planet
he has amazing shooting power, one of the best dribblers, VERY fast, good ball control and everything else but is incosistant

D

·
0 Posts
true.

off-topic, have you heard about the latest transfer rumour regarding Roma?? Vieri and C.Zanetti to Roma with Emerson going to Inter. What would you think about that move?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts